Forums

Topic: (NA) 7/13/09 predictions

Posts 21 to 40 of 144

SSBFan_12

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Lolz don't worry i aint gonna whine about flipnote studio, you guys think what you think but i got the truth... (So Don't Say I Dident Told You) Cough* Anyways i think you guys gonna get Art Style CuBos §I doubt about Uno because you guys just had ASP§ ... I would love to see Uno, my sister loves it! But i hope its with ds download play cus i got 2 ds lites but only 1 dsi.... So CuBos or anything ells /P

Hey I saw your Youtube videos yesterday they are awsome and Flip Note Studio will come out in August.

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

TheEmulationZones

I only have nightmares... but i don't think dreaming will change it comes 3'rd August for Usa

Told You So!

TheEmulationZones

My mom also sais Cubelife will come out 10'th Friday! Wanna bet? XD

Told You So!

IndianDan

I hope it does myself. cause i want it as well. Please make it so Nintendo. Thank you!

Daniel Quinn,
http://www.nintendowiiulimited.com/wp4

Grumble

I wonder if FlipNote Studio (cartridge version) is going to be the "gift" on the Club Nintendo site at the start of August? Falls around the same date... What do ya'll think?

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

TheEmulationZones

Lolz, it was sarcastic helloow! There, i told you cubelife would come (though its boxlife) ballistik it does, the cartridge one goes on air togheter with US version for DSiWare that will come in August 3'rd and i don't need prove its real... We will see once its 3'rd, btw Europe gets it 31'th! In your face America!

Told You So!

minial100

Would you please be quiet and PROVE IT!!! BTW we have Mighty Flip Champs, and Mario vs. DK so shut yer trap! In your face! HA

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Pastry

DSi - GAME AND WATCH!!!, or Pop + Solo
WW - Cave Story
VC - Earthbound, Rival Turf, or A Boy And His Blob.

supa

trust me its going to be art style kubos. check wikipedia and you'll see. Also kirby's dreamland 3 IS COMING IN EARLY NOVEMBER FOR ONLY 500 POINTS!!!

The games worth waiting for are the best kinds.

minial100

Thank you Nick! That's my point! BTW, on Wikipedia, it's not even announced that EU will even get it.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Nickvp95

Ur welcome!.......uh......minial! and yea exactly!. besides, even if EU does get it on the 31st, we both get it in the same number of weeks starting from july. cuz NA has 4 weeks then gets it in the 5th week (first in august), and EU gets it its 5th week too (supposidly).

Nickvp95

Ur welcome!.......uh......Alex! and yea exactly!. besides, even if EU does get it on the 31st, we both get it in the same number of weeks starting from july. cuz NA has 4 weeks then gets it in the 5th week (first in august), and EU gets it its 5th week too (supposidly).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.