Forums

Topic: (NA) 7/13/09 predictions

Posts 121 to 140 of 144

Philip_J_Reed

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but Bit Boy is coming tomorrow to NA.

Really? Well,I WIIL be downloading this game,regardless of the reviews.

I'd love to know what you think. I'm 99% sure I'm getting it too, at some point. I can't wait to hear more opinions.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Grumble

Uh-oh... looking like it's gonna be crap again tomorrow if Brain Challenge is just coming out... ;-/ again, we'll just have to see...

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

aoeder

@ballistikboy: There's always that SMALL CHANCE that we could get two games like we did last week... if that happens, I hope we get KuBoS... but it's starting to look more and more hopeless...

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

SMEXIZELDAMAN

why cant they release multiple games a week? japan gets tons. its not fair

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

aoeder

Yes, but Japan gets like 6 games at once, but they only get games once a month. Also the times we've gotten multiple games (not counting last week) was because one of them were a small 200 point game/application. I doubt Nintendo will release another 1300 points of games this week, but Nintendo seems so unpredictable...

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Grumble

Kubos would be cool to get. Don't really want Brain Challenge (sp?) but I would love to see Kubos, FlipNote Studio (at the end of the month) and Pop Plus Solo would be great at this point. Still enjoying Asphalt 4, Base 10 and Boxlife from the past weeks! Great ones!

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Stuffgamer1

@Chicken Brutus: Want opinions? Fine. I think Bit Boy looks horrible, the review didn't do anything to make me change my mind, and there's no WAY I'm wasting money on that crap. I also have no idea why so many people are planning to jump right in and buy it after that review. Y'all's crazy!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Grumble

diffrent strokes, different folks.

Stuffgamer1

I'd rather play games than have a stroke, thanks.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Grumble

lol

Corbs

I also have no idea why so many people are planning to jump right in and buy it after that review. Y'all's crazy!

Because I love the little Kubi.

Plain old gamer :)

Stuffgamer1

@Corbie: You realize you aren't making yourself sound any less crazy with that statement.

TwilightV

Well, Nintendo Channel updated. Only game confirmed was Konami's Ant Nation...

TwilightV

SSBFan_12

TwilightV wrote:

Well, Nintendo Channel updated. Only game confirmed was Konami's Ant Nation...

So thats the thrid one

Layton Fan001
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box, Puzzle maniacs rejoice

TheEmulationZones

Yeey! My internet is fixed now i can go online with my DSi! I downloaded Boxlife! Its so good! I`m on nintendo DSi Ware now...

Told You So!

Corbs

I never said I wasn't crazy.

Plain old gamer :)

Charlie_The_Unicorn

Our DSiWare lineup will probably be Brain Challenge and Art Style: Kubos.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

Cheezy

No, OK, now, who's the one that said Kubos was being released today??? That's INCORRECT!!! Now my excitement had been turned into anger!!

Edited on by Cheezy

Who Are You?

aoeder

Why do you guys think KuBoS isn't coming today?

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.