Forums

Topic: (NA) 7/13/09 predictions

Posts 101 to 120 of 144

Stuffgamer1

@minial100: Not this year, no. It's just and old Garfield strip I've never forgotten. Everybody knows he hates Mondays (generalized, y'know), but he specifically called out Monday the 13th once.

Yeah, too much info being taken from Wikipedia around here. Guys, that stuff is NOT trustworthy or official news! Don't cite it if you want us to give anything you say any credit.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

aoeder

Well, then does anyone have any REAL sources?

aoeder

SMEXIZELDAMAN

themulationzones when will pop+ solo be released in the usa? and should i get art style pictobits or art style kubos or box life?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

aoeder

TheEmulationZones said to me on YouTube that Pop+ Solo is coming in August along with Flipnote Studio, UNO, and the 5 Domos.

I recommend PiCTOBiTs since it gave me the most fun out of all the 'Art Style' games so far, but I haven't had the chance to try KuBoS yet...

aoeder

Knux

Tomorrow is the big day,people!
Will Super Smash Bros. be released tomorrow? Or will Nintendo act like jerks again? Stay tuned for the next episode of Nintendo's Sometimes Stupid Updates!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

jhuhn

It'll probably be Art Style KUBOS for DSiWare. If we're lucky Brain Challenge will come out either tomorrow or July 20.

Edited on by jhuhn

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

Cheezy

jhuhn wrote:

It'll probably be Art Style KUBOS for DSiWare. If we're lucky Brain Challenge will come out either tomorrow or July 20.

Last time I checked Brain Challenge was slated for a release on the 13th. Has it changed?

Who Are You?

Cheezy

Oh really? I didn't know that, thanks!! BUT...according to the review...meh...

Who Are You?

minial100

Brain Challenge is out tomorrow, yes. BTW Emulation said it (pop+) would be out two weeks earlier in NA than EU so probably next week.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

aoeder

Yes, I know Brain Challenge is out tomorrow (look on the US Nintendo Channel)... but erm... has anyone found a site that says KuBoS could be coming out tomorrow?

Edited on by aoeder

aoeder

Cheezy

And you all said Brain Challenge wasn't really that good, right? I don't think I'll be getting it...

Who Are You?

aoeder

I don't think its very good. Brain Age Express: Math is good enough for me!

aoeder

Noire

Hopefully for VC we'll see a good SNES game. I have 800 points just sitting there, waiting for the likes of SMK, Yoshi's Island, Star Fox, and others.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

ItsTheSal

minial100 wrote:

Thank you Nick! That's my point! BTW, on Wikipedia, it's not even announced that EU will even get it.

It IS announced: summer 2009 EU and USA !

Flipnote studio ChocoSál
Bomberman Blitz code :391075192449
Uno Dsi : 0818 3955 3969

Kenji510

All i want is KuBos to be out tomorrow and hopefully does too and thats about it.

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Knux

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Don't know if anyone posted this yet, but Bit Boy is coming tomorrow to NA.

Really? Well,I WIIL be downloading this game,regardless of the reviews.

Knux

aoeder

Kenji510 wrote:

All i want is KuBos to be out tomorrow and hopefully does too and thats about it.

Same here, although I'm beginning to doubt Nintendo releasing two games this week... <_<

aoeder

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.