Forums

Topic: Mario& Luigi

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

DarkLloyd

I been told before that Mario& Luigi superstar saga for gba and its sequal was partners in time for ds so does that make bowsers inside story the third in this Mario& Luigi series? just wondering so if anyone knows that would be great thanks.

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

thanks that is greatly apprieated ryanknight717

DarkLloyd

motang

Yep, and I second ryanknight717 opinion, it's an awesome game!

NIN10DO

Twitter:

Toon_Link

I'm getting BIS for Christmas and it looks really awesome, I had Superstar Saga but I traded that in (Awesome by the way!) anyway, is Partners in Time as good and those two?

Toon_Link

theblackdragon

Partners in Time was weaker than BIS IMO, but only because you can't skip the tutorials in that game (Stuffwell kinda got on my nerves, but whatev'). You only use the touchscreen like once in the entire game, but that I didn't mind (just go in expecting to play using the buttons the entire time), and story-wise it was fine.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Corbs

Partners in Time just felt off in places. Like they were trying to force themselves to make use of the DS features.

Plain old gamer :)

Percentful

I loved partners in time, and I think it's slightly more challenging, but that might be because I was younger when I played it. I do think it can be more of a challenge later on because you have to control 4 brothers at once. It was a great game, but the ACTUAL final boss was easy. The second-to-final boss was really hard and fun. I suggest this game!

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Digiki

Corbie wrote:

Partners in Time just felt off in places. Like they were trying to force themselves to make use of the DS features.

Like a few of the terrible minigames in BIS

Stupid carrot...
That spinning one was aggravating too...

TKOWL

My Chart of the Favorites:
1. Superstar Saga- a masterpiece
2. Bowser's Inside Story- best DS game yet
3. Partners In Time- even though its troubled still one of the best DS games

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.