Forums

Topic: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again Levels

Posts 201 to 220 of 267

Mange

@Link79: We are now connected!! You don´t have any levels yet, as you said. Connection got through even though... wonder why it takes like forever? Maybe it helps if you download some levels instead of just poppin in to check friendslist?

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Link79

@ Mange
It's working now! We're connected. I downloaded a couple levels from other users and then yours started working.
Trying them now.

@ LordTendoboy
Our connection on Brawl and Mini's march again isn't working yet. Still awaiting registration. Sorry about that.

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

LordTendoboy

Link79 wrote:

@ LordTendoboy
Our connection on Brawl and Mini's march again isn't working yet. Still awaiting registration. Sorry about that.

I'll log in to Brawl and see what's up.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Aqueous

@link79 - This has happened to my levels before

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Mange

@Aqueous: Liked your CoinTrap. !!!SpoilerAlert!!! So hard, almost impossible.... with a gold star that is.. til you find that well hidden lockspot. After that... walk in the park. Well designed.

Mange

Aqueous

@Mange: Thank you, I was unaware I had built that as well as I did, I didn't even think it to be on of my hardest. I was building it while babysitting and had trouble finding time to focus on it. I'm not sure what you mean by lock spot, I built it so that you can clear it easily but if you want a gold star, you had give up 3 pink blocks and make things much harder, glad you liked it. I haven't played much but I've slowly been going through yours.

Mange

@Aqueous: !!!SpoilerAlert!!! Right before the last "stair" there is one (apparantly unintentional ) spot where the mini is lockable. Therefrom it´s easy to use up three blocks to get the card. The last bit for keymini is easy with remaining four blocks. Took me a veeery long time to find this spot, I suggest you keep it that way. Before I found it, level was pretty frustrating me giving it a rate of 2. I don´t find such kind of hardness that fun. After I found the key... rate is up to 4 maybe 5. If I have found the solution right away I would rate it 4.

Edited on by Mange

Mange

Aqueous

@Mange - I beat it by first giving up 3 blocks, then starting first the key mini, then the other, and use 4 blocks to clear it, and make it like a test of speed, I never knew about the design flaw but your not going to get top score with it, that I promise you. Glad it prove more challenging then I first thought, at least it's clear able, I downloaded one once and had no idea how to clear it, one mini was always in danger of being burned and the other was putting it's self in danger and I could not help both, I don't know how it got 5 stars and I removed it.

Edited on by Aqueous

Mange

I might give it a try some other day. For now I´m pretty happy with gold star

Mange

Aqueous

@Mange fair enough but now, I need to find my design flaw. I never thought I made one when making it, never mind I see where you got me, originally there was a gap there but I still had room and choose to fill in the hole. Part of the game's fun to me is making levels of extreme difficulty that have a solution but make people think, be glad these aren't my scribblenauts levels.

Mange

So you are going to remove the lockspot? Nooo!

Mange

Aqueous

@Mange no I'm not, might have left in as an alternate solution, early morning that day, so I don't quite remember my thinking process when making it, so I might have left that in as an alternate solution but for everyone I made I always got a high score for everyone to see if they could make or beat it that needs a perfect and harder run.

LordTendoboy

@Aqueous
@Mange
Reading your comments is motivating me to make my levels more challenging. But I haven't unlocked all the stage builder parts yet. I only cleared a few levels from the story mode.

[...

Mange

@LordTendoboy: Just don´t make them frustating. How far have you come in story mode. Basement 7 was/is a favourite.

@LordTendoboy:
@Aqueous:
@Link79:
What did you think of my levels? Too easy? Too hard? Fun? Boring? Frustating?

Mange

LordTendoboy

Mange wrote:

@LordTendoboy: Just don´t make them frustating. How far have you come in story mode. Basement 7 was/is a favourite.

@LordTendoboy:
@Aqueous:
@Link79:
What did you think of my levels? Too easy? Too hard? Fun? Boring? Frustating?

I've been playing more of Mini-Land Mayhem. I actually had to re-download Minis March Again cause I had accidentally deleted it, so I've been starting over from scratch.

Are you going to make any more levels in Mini-Land Mayhem?

I wasn't able to try your levels yet cause I sent in my 3DS for repair.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

[...

Aqueous

@Mange - Well I played two, I got the trick of two of them, they have been rated by me but the others, I'm not in quite the right mood to go through them yet, so far easy though. Give you a full list when I'm done.

@LordTendoBoy - Make a challenge out of them, I'll enjoy that, just don't make them impossible

Edited on by Aqueous

Mange

LordTendoboy wrote:

Are you going to make any more levels in Mini-Land Mayhem?

Sure, I just need to get a good enough idea to build upon. Right now I feel like solving puzzles, not creating.

Mange

Mange

@Aqueous: I beat your CoinTrap highscore 13350. I´m the world champion of CoinTrap Yeah!

Mange

Aqueous

@Mange nice, I thought I had the best time but great, glad you managed to get through it with a great time.

Moonhillwat

@LordTendoboy
@Mange
@Aqueous

I just now added you guys. I apologize for the delay. 1, I'm not used to coming here since nothing anchors me yet and 2, I've been busy with doing maintenance on my HP POS (see what I did there?) PC.

I went along after registering you guys, but I still says you're pending. How long until you are registered?

Edited on by Moonhillwat

Moonhillwat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.