Forums

Topic: Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again Levels

Posts 121 to 140 of 267

bboy2970

Odnetnin wrote:

Anyway...I actually favor the original PWNAGE over "2," as I think it's more manageable and more interesting to play overall. They're very hard, and I congratulate you, Tails, but I feel the third iteration will need a slight makeover. Just a suggestion.

Please reply to me if you have downloaded and completed the levels Lendhand, Doorkey, and "i'm MT", as I desperately need your feedback.

I've beaten them all and here are my thoughts:
Doorkey: Very nice small level, a little easy and obvious though. As long as one has a quick hand, it should be no problem. 4 stars.

Lendhand: I liked this one. Quick thinking is required and it's easy to beat but harder to beat with a gold star. 4 stars.

im MT: My favorite of the three. Definately had me thinking for a bit. But something about it just doesn't have the “oomph” factor so this one also get's 4 stars.

I hope that was sufficient feedback for you. So what are your thoughts on any of my levels? Specifically, “The Pit”, “TheVault” and “Haunting”.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

minial100

Has anyone tried any of mine yet? They kinda look bad but they're fun! I like A4 the most so far, it was the hardest for me to beat. Whoever has tried it, you would know I put the red switch in a bad spot. I had nowhere else to put it though. Those two levels I was talking about flunked so...

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

Pastry

Come on everybody! Add me!

(My code is 4125-2463-1797)

Edited on by Pastry

albertobankai

hey guys how much space this game take up

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

albertobankai

hey guys how much space this game take up

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

Tails

about 100 blocks i think

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Breloom

Wow, BBoy, your levels are tough. PWNAGE X is one of the hardest levels I've ever played! And I should know hard levels, because I'm organizing a Hard Level contest on GameFAQs right now. XD

Odnetnin, your friend code is still pending, but I found DoorKey on the top 50 list and downloaded it. Very clever puzzle! I love how you could beat the level the easy way, but if you want to get all the optional goodies, you have a bit of head-scratching ahead of you.

Breloom

bboy2970

Breloom wrote:

Wow, BBoy, your levels are tough. PWNAGE X is one of the hardest levels I've ever played! And I should know hard levels, because I'm organizing a Hard Level contest on GameFAQs right now. XD

Odnetnin, your friend code is still pending, but I found DoorKey on the top 50 list and downloaded it. Very clever puzzle! I love how you could beat the level the easy way, but if you want to get all the optional goodies, you have a bit of head-scratching ahead of you.

Thanks for the kind words! I love when i hit on a truly devious level design. Speaking of devious level designs, care to provide a little help on “Hop/Drop”? im convinced it's impossible.

Breloom

Ah, Hop/Drop's a tricky one. I'll post a walkthrough:

1. Gather the 12 Fill Blocks.
2. The Mini above the door is going to require a bit of timing skill. Fill the staircase to the fifth block. Once the Mini walks on the fifth step, delete it and quickly scroll down. Hit the arrow to activate the stop tower. If you did it quick enough to deploy the entire tower before the Mini hit, he'll hold his head like he's dizzy and be on his merry way.
3. Trap the Mini in the area above the spring by building a wall with the fill blocks.
4. The other Mini requires some timing, too. Fill the first two steps and activate the Mini. When he's about to jump on the second block, quickly delete it. If you did it fast enough, he'll glide down the spiky staircase and hit his head on the ceiling above the pipe. Trap him with the other Mini in the area above the spring.
5. Here comes the hardest part. Make a staircase with the fill blocks towards the door. When your Mini hops on the fourth step, delete it. If you timed it right, he'll fly onto the red girder near the door. Do this with the other Mini, and you've won.

Don't be reluctant to ask for any other guides; even I have a hard time beating these levels, and I made them.

Breloom

bboy2970

Breloom wrote:

Ah, Hop/Drop's a tricky one. I'll post a walkthrough:

1. Gather the 12 Fill Blocks.
2. The Mini above the door is going to require a bit of timing skill. Fill the staircase to the fifth block. Once the Mini walks on the fifth step, delete it and quickly scroll down. Hit the arrow to activate the stop tower. If you did it quick enough to deploy the entire tower before the Mini hit, he'll hold his head like he's dizzy and be on his merry way.
3. Trap the Mini in the area above the spring by building a wall with the fill blocks.
4. The other Mini requires some timing, too. Fill the first two steps and activate the Mini. When he's about to jump on the second block, quickly delete it. If you did it fast enough, he'll glide down the spiky staircase and hit his head on the ceiling above the pipe. Trap him with the other Mini in the area above the spring.
5. Here comes the hardest part. Make a staircase with the fill blocks towards the door. When your Mini hops on the fourth step, delete it. If you timed it right, he'll fly onto the red girder near the door. Do this with the other Mini, and you've won.

Don't be reluctant to ask for any other guides; even I have a hard time beating these levels, and I made them.

Ahhh! Very clever! Bravo, it's very hard to stump me on this game. I never thought to have the 1st mini fall at an angel by tricking it. Again, very nice!

NNoah95

I added absolutely everybody in the thread (I double checked ), my friend code is 0517-4793-4755. I haven't added any levels yet but I plan on making some later on.

NNoah95

terry908

Finally cleared the game, getting all 100 gold stars. I hope more levels will be released soon.

terry908

Kenny

Hello all i will try and rate all of your leavels soon please rate mine (user name in game also Kenny)

Kenny

Kenny

Sorry i cant post my fc but look for my leavels on wifi somtime btw is it possable to see the leavels you made your self on wi-fi? also any body think there is to much pipe leavels?

Kenny

8GB

Breloom i would love for you to be my friend and check out my levels please. I want you to take a look at my maps.

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

8GB

Name: )8GB(
Friend code:4769-4877-7205
Just for Breloom!

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.