Forums

Topic: Mario Kart DS, Rhythm Heaven or Pokemon Platinum?

Posts 21 to 29 of 29

fiddle56

RYTHM HEAVEN! no contest! awesome! Great Replay value! and other words that cant define it!

War was beggining... What happen? Someone set us up the bomb. Main screen turn on. How are you gentlemen? ALL YOUR BASE...BASE..BASE..ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US. What you say?

TheBaconator

Buy in this order
1: Pokemon Platinum (Lengthy, takes at least 40 hours to get through the main story with a ton to do after)
2: Rhythm Heaven ( Addicting, Fun, great music)
3: Mario Kart ( It's a good game but gets old.)

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Kawaiipikachu

ballkirby1 wrote:

Buy in this order
1: Pokemon Platinum (Lengthy, takes at least 40 hours to get through the main story with a ton to do after)
2: Rhythm Heaven ( Addicting, Fun, great music)
3: Mario Kart ( It's a good game but gets old.)

Gee whats slowing you down with Pokémon .
Me usally takes me approx 24 hours to complete the main story & im a pretty lousy gamer myself thru i do admit i have the whole type weakness advantage chart burned into my brain & im very good at pokémon .

It should take you no more than 30 hours tops thats battling every trainer once to level up (lv 50-55 needed) & money to buy the required items catching 3 pokémon so you can have the 4 pokémon required to complete & growing enouth Leppa Berrys .
I do all that within the rough 24 hour timeframe .
40 hours i considure that to be long extending things out longer that need to be .

Kawaiipikachu

SonicMaster

When I trained a team and played through, it took at least 60 hours.

SonicMaster

8GB

Wait for Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I have all three games. Pokemon Platinum, Rhythm Heaven, and Mario Kart DS. I personally LOVE Pokemon but since Heart Gold/Soul Silver are coming out why are you going to buy Platinum? The game you should get is Mario Kart DS. Rhythm Heaven is really good but it has no multiplayer of anykind.

P.S. Does anyone else think they are going to make Rhythm Heaven II?

Xbox Live Gamertag: E14 4th UNIT
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0946-2235-6073

Kawaiipikachu

8GB wrote:

Wait for Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver. I have all three games. Pokemon Platinum, Rhythm Heaven, and Mario Kart DS. I personally LOVE Pokemon but since Heart Gold/Soul Silver are coming out why are you going to buy Platinum? The game you should get is Mario Kart DS. Rhythm Heaven is really good but it has no multiplayer of anykind.

P.S. Does anyone else think they are going to make Rhythm Heaven II?

I would be wanting a sequel .

Kawaiipikachu

Ramandus

I was going to get Mario Kart DS for online play but I went on Youtube and saw people snaking during online races...I'm still going to get it, but not this week. This week I have ordered Pokemon Platinum. I did play Pokemon Yellow wwaaaaayyyy back in the day (on Game Boy Color) and was addicted to it and beat the game. So I'm excited to get Platinum, especially if it has more than 10 hours of gameplay which I haven't really encountered yet on my DSi.

I do intend to get all those games eventually...what other games should I consider? I'm considering "Contact", "Elite Beat Agents" and the Ace Attorney series...

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

minial100

You'll be good for a while the Monz. Yes there are some jerks who snake, and some hackers, but It's way fun with people who don't cheat.

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

gameking23

Mario Kart has a ton of replay value.

I rule when it comes to games. So deal with it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.