DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Release Date!

Showing 1 to 10 of 10

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pastry

1. Posted:

Today when I called Nintendo asking about the Platinum Gift for Club Nintendo, they asked if I needed anything else, I asked about Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story's Release Date, and she told me that it was going to come out on Sept. 14, 2009.

Rejoice!

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tails

2. Posted:

Awesome Go check out my RGC Review

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

3. Posted:

pie4prez wrote:

Today when I called Nintendo asking about the Platinum Gift for Club Nintendo, they asked if I needed anything else, I asked about Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story's Release Date, and she told me that it was going to come out on Sept. 14, 2009.

Rejoice!

what's their #? and what did they say about the gifts?

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pastry

4. Posted:

irken004 wrote:

what's their #? and what did they say about the gifts?

Oh yeah, their number is 1800-255-3700, they told me that I should have gotten an email, so go read that. Here's what it said;

Club Nintendo wrote:

Thank you for reaching Elite Status on Club Nintendo.

Congratulations! You reached Gold or Platinum status by the deadline of June 30th, 2009. Thank you for being a Nintendo fan and for providing feedback on products at Club Nintendo. We are finalizing details on our Gold and Platinum Special Rewards, and will have an announcement within the next month. When the announcement is made, you will receive an email requesting that you login to your Club Nintendo account in order to redeem your Special Reward. If you are a member of a Club Nintendo Family account, your Account Administrator will have to accept this Special Reward. We will then distribute rewards before the end of the calendar year. Thank you again!

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

5. Posted:

pie4prez wrote:

irken004 wrote:

what's their #? and what did they say about the gifts?

Oh yeah, their number is 1800-255-3700, they told me that I should have gotten an email, so go read that. Here's what it said;

Club Nintendo wrote:

Thank you for reaching Elite Status on Club Nintendo.

Congratulations! You reached Gold or Platinum status by the deadline of June 30th, 2009. Thank you for being a Nintendo fan and for providing feedback on products at Club Nintendo. We are finalizing details on our Gold and Platinum Special Rewards, and will have an announcement within the next month. When the announcement is made, you will receive an email requesting that you login to your Club Nintendo account in order to redeem your Special Reward. If you are a member of a Club Nintendo Family account, your Account Administrator will have to accept this Special Reward. We will then distribute rewards before the end of the calendar year. Thank you again!

ok thnx! I hope the reward is good :)

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lakitu_64

6. Posted:

Hey, that's 109,440 min., 1,824 h. or so to go before its release, according to 76 days and my Animal Crossing Calculator!

Lakitu_64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid_A

7. Posted:

Good find! Oh, and I didn't get an email from Club Nintendo and I have elite status so...what's that all about?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pastry

8. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Good find! Oh, and I didn't get an email from Club Nintendo and I have elite status so... what's that all about?

I'm not sure... I got it at about 11:30 a.m. today.

Here is My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JustYourAverageBleh

9. Posted:

awwwweee.. i want to play it now!

It's all fun and games.
Chat on Nintendo Life.
Follow me on Twitter, it's totally free.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

10. Posted:

Thanks for the inside story on Inside Story and the Platinum gift.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin