Forums

Topic: Least Favorite DS Game(s)?

Posts 101 to 116 of 116

mochi

I would have to say any game that ties in with a popular toy out on shelves like the bratzs or any barbie game. But I did have trouble with the 1st Rune Factory game, it was frustrating !

mochi

MikeDanger

I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet, but Front Mission DS. I find it rather fun, and I love robots and SRPGs but I just don't understand it. I've read walkthroughs and guides but i'm at a loss with this game. I really tried hard to like it

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Tasuki

I have to go with Nintendogs. It was my second DS game I bought (Dawn of Sorrow was the first) and I mainly bought it due to the hype. I played it for a few hours and than got bored of it. I didn't touch it for six months and than I finally traded it in.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Drawdler

Surprised no one has mentioned Raving Rabbids 2 yet. Mini games are decent at first, but end up being rehashed, customization is very limited and the main mode can be finished within hours but with no reason to replay. Heck you actually have to replay mini games to continue in the worlds. I haven't had a copy for years so it may be better than I remember however. By no means awful, just way too cheap.
Pokemon Trozei!- Again, not horrible at all but pointless. Another game I haven't played lately but remember fairly badly. The gameplay wasn't very interesting and all the levels were pretty much the same apart from the difficulty. The legendary swapping was also IMPOSSIBLE. I seriously don't know how they decided on making that so hard.
The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. Again, another game that is not awful. Just so glitchy and bug-filled and so hard to control jumps it's almost cruel at times. Don't get me wrong it's not bad at all but I only kept it with my case to have the full set of games.
Sonic Classics Collection. I honestly don't understand why people say these are the best Sonic games... Sonic Colors DS for the win! Then again I'm not a Sonic fan. /shrug

On the subject of Stafy- Yes, the Y mash was a hand killer. It ate up half my lives just trying to finish that. You had to press like 50 times in three seconds! I ended up holding the DS down with one hand while I just jabbed the button with the other. Ouch. I've only finished the fight four times. Every time I had to use my index finger.
As for Yoshi's Island DS, why do people hate it? Maybe it's just because I hadn't played the original or GBA game at the time but I loved it. It's too bad my copy was a pirate. I should pick a proper one up soon for my 3DS.

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

spizzamarozzi

Monster Tale has probably been the one that disappointed me the most. The usual game built around a half-baked idea.

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

Undead_terror

movie games,star fox command,cartoon network racing,commando steel disaster(to bloody hard) and some more but i forgot the names

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Bee Movie.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

CanisWolfred

spizzamarozzi wrote:

Monster Tale has probably been the one that disappointed me the most. The usual game built around a half-baked idea.

I set the bar really low for that game, and it still managed to disappoint me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

reborn

I really hate "Lost in Blue 1". I mean, am I the only one that finds that game awful? I've given it a lot of opportunities, but the girl's AI was awful being so difficult to keep her alive if you tried to explore the island. In addition, there were points where, if you hadn't a guide, it was extremely difficult to know what to do (aka "the mystery temple"...).

Another one is Lost Magic, a game with original ideas but that fails to execute them. The difficulty curve was inexistent, so you could find battles that were absolutely easy and, later, you failed miserably in a "only-if-you-are-a-hardcore" mission. Fortunately, the art style is gorgeous (thanks to Studio Ghibli ).

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

CommanderAudio

Wario Master Of Disguise: I found the controls very niggly, as the stylus didnt recongnise my stylus drawings. Damn
Imagine: Interior Designer: So. Damn. Repetive
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party: It was OK. Compared to the Wii though, it was AWFUL

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

Kyloctopus

FIFA 06: Controls were abnormally difficult, felt rushed up.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

wiry9002

Marvel Nemesis: worst handheld fighting game I ever played.
Peter Jackson's King Kong: Terrible graphics, worthless AI, lots of glitches, slowdowns, no replay value.
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009: worthless controls make it unplayable.

wiry9002

DoodleJohn

Happy Feet: Stupid, boring gameplay except for the sliding parts. Those were actually some what fun.

DoodleJohn

Fabian

Cars- it is so bad that i gave it away for 2 bucks

Fabian

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.