Forums

Topic: Kirby: Mass Attack

Posts 21 to 40 of 111

Pokefanmum82

i'm super excited for this game. those mini games look like a blast. can't wait for the 19th to come.

@ waveboy those three games that you were talking about aren't the last for the DS. there's still shin megami tensei: devil survivor 2 is coming out 2012, harvest moon:tale of two cities, super fossil fighters and a bunch of smaller games (shovelware).

Want: Ultra Sun/Moon, Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Super Mario Odyssey, Kirby Star Allies, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and many others.
Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and SuperStar Saga.

KaiserGX

My friend pr3-ordered it for me, and I already have Kirby's Return to Dreamland pre-ordered on Amazon.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Actually i like the America box art more. He actually looks like a hero rather than this *** togetherness sunshine friend theme that the Japanese seem to have going on.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TheKingOfTown

According to Wikipedia, the game has been well received.
"NTSC-uk gave the Japanese version 9/10 stating that it is "one of the very best examples of stylus based touch screen controls on the system" Nintendo Power gave the game a 8/10."

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

KaiserGX

Was it just regular pop?

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

kkslider5552000

I wish they did this for previous Kirby games. Like you have trucks selling mirrors, canvases, mice and yarn.

Edit: oh no Whispy Woods! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YbJDg856lg

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

TeeJay

Now I've decided. I'm getting this game.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

sanya_exe

..........Great, that main theme music is gonna get trapped in my head now. xD

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

OverlordMao

BellGoRiiing wrote:

..........Great, that main theme music is gonna get trapped in my head now. xD

Join the club, that's been stuck in my head since the first trailer

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

sanya_exe

OverlordMao wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

..........Great, that main theme music is gonna get trapped in my head now. xD

Join the club, that's been stuck in my head since the first trailer

I bet it'll get worse when I attempt to nab the game Monday. xD

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

Wheels2050

I'll definitely be grabbing it! I've read a few reviews and it sounds like a lot of fun.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

sanya_exe

.....Figures, got to wait an extra day for it....Nuuuuuuuu! T.T

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

OverlordMao

Review's up on NL. Well-written and I can tell Corbie highly enjoyed the game, nice work man
I'm playing my copy later tonight, I'm swamped with work right now >_>, but it KILLS me to have to see it waiting on my bed for me.
Me: "TONIGHT...YOU."
Kirby Mass Attack: D:

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

sanya_exe

Yeah I gotta wait a bit for mine too...hope the store has it, they said they never had it today and should be getting it later today, ugh. >.>

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

sanya_exe

...Are there more than 4 levels? Just defeated the first boss, and saw there were 3 more...there's more right? xD

insert creepypasta-like image involving Sanya here

Twitter:

LittleKing

I got my hands on a copy today.

OverlordMao wrote:

Review's up on NL. Well-written and I can tell Corbie highly enjoyed the game, nice work man
I'm playing my copy later tonight, I'm swamped with work right now >_>, but it KILLS me to have to see it waiting on my bed for me.
Me: "TONIGHT...YOU."
Kirby Mass Attack: D:

I visualized you pointing your middle and index fingers at your eyes, then rotating your hand to point at the game. And the game box wasn't on your bed. It was the bed. And then theKirby on the box art opened its mouth and sucked you in... and you were in the game journeying through it and... and... this dude took a basket I made out of my hand and put a white coat on me.... and I woke up. Freaky stuff.

LittleKing

TeeJay

I've checked 2 Best Buys, 3 Gamestops, a Toys R' Us, a Walmart, and a Target, and NONE of them have Kirby Mass Attack. When I asked the Gamestop employees about it they looked in their computers as if expecting to see it available for preorder and all seemed confused when the preorder option wasn't there anymore. The last Gamestop I visited told me the game is probably in shipment and the second Gamestop I visited said they will get it by Sunday. I don't know who to believe anymore.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

bboy2970

TeeJay wrote:

I've checked 2 Best Buys, 3 Gamestops, a Toys R' Us, a Walmart, and a Target, and NONE of them have Kirby Mass Attack. When I asked the Gamestop employees about it they looked in their computers as if expecting to see it available for preorder and all seemed confused when the preorder option wasn't there anymore. The last Gamestop I visited told me the game is probably in shipment and the second Gamestop I visited said they will get it by Sunday. I don't know who to believe anymore.

Sorry to hear that man. The Gamestop where I live got the game in today as planned. I find it odd that some could get the game today and others get it as late as Sunday o_O Anyway, I've only played like 4 levels and a few minigames so far but I'm really loving this game a lot! There just appears to be....so much of it. The level of presentation and polish here is absolutely remarkable and unmistakably Nintendo. I can see a very powerful addiction starting with this game!

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic