Forums

Topic: Is this what nintendo customer service always does?

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

BigPaws

lolz
ok again i would have said dsi xl if i wanted info for that!
well maybe i didnt say this earlier but
WTF is this when they allready send me newsletters with ads to send a prewritten ad responce.
is all custservi do is market?
EPIC FAIL!!!
ok another thing. who tf is goin to buy a dsi xl if they didnt like the dsi or if they already bought a dsi!!!
i just bought a dsi and i hear they are coming with a ds2!!!! thats just cruel madness
Sorry if im ranting...

Wowzerz! i had a PSP and its no where near as fun as the DSI im glad i sold ma PSP!

theblackdragon

BigPaws wrote:

is all custservi do is market?

No, what customer service does is skim through the hundreds (if not thousands) of e-mails they receive daily in order to come up with an answer to all of them. From the way you explain what it was you asked, it sounds like they mixed up the terms 'firmware' and 'hardware' and replied to you thusly, that's all. I'm sure if you reply to that e-mail correcting that person politely, they'll respond with a canned answer about how they don't know about any firmware updates coming down the pipeline at this time. no ranting necessary. :/

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

BigPaws

they seem to only know what is anounced
a recent reply stated that the latest firmware had facebook on it and that it was out. and that no others were anounced
not totally useless marketing but not what i wanted to know. all well it was worth the try.

Wowzerz! i had a PSP and its no where near as fun as the DSI im glad i sold ma PSP!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.