Forums

Topic: Is Tetris DS worth $50?

Posts 21 to 21 of 21

Grumble

Tetris DS I bought new for $30 when it came out... then I sold it a long time ago but remembered the only thing I ever liked about it was the wifi play... but then again, you are almost ALWAYS teamed up with some super crazy-fast Japanese player who can kick your *** in under 3 seconds. Talk about a spirit breaker! They can throw them walls down on your faster then you can sit down on that toilet and play. LOL! I mean... just to play with the wifi with a superfastcrazy player in Japan, its not really worth $50 in my opinion. I'd shell out $20 for it now, maybe, but that's as high as I'd go on this one! Get Planet Puzzle League Express for $5 on dsiware and be done with it. Thats pretty much the same game experience, in my opinion, and much much cheaper! You won't have WiFi but then again is the Tetris DS Wifi features worth $45 to you? Not to me!!

Sorry, a little opinionated and wordy tonight... Haha

B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.