Forums

Topic: I keep getting a 51100 error code on my DS

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

ND799

Whenever I try connecting to my new router (Netgear) I always get a 51100 error code. I've tried four different Pokemon games, Mortal Kombat, and Mario Kart. I checked the Nintendo website and followed all of their tips. Nothing worked.

Should I call for tech support or can someone here help me? The error code is 51100

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein on the Wii

Aviator

Error Code: 51100

The WEP key for the Access Point you are attempting to connect to has changed since you last connected.
What to do:

Verify the Access Point's WEP Key is entered correctly into the Nintendo DS. If your router has slots for more than one WEP key, the first (#1) must be the one selected on your router. If you need assistance, click here and select your router manufacturer and model number. If available, our router pages can provide specific steps and information that may help you with your router's WEP Key.

If you have multiple connection files saved to your Nintendo DS, the error message you received can help determine which connection file may be experiencing a problem:
o Errors ending in 0 = connection file 1
o Errors ending in 1 = connection file 2
o Errors ending in 2 = connection file 3
o Errors ending in 3 = Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector

If the above information does not work, and you are connecting at home with a wireless router, there could be settings on your router that need to be adjusted.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=51100&system=DS&locale=en_US

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

ND799

nvm I got it fixed

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein on the Wii

Funky_Gamer

Lucky you could fix it. My motem is too advanced for DS cartridges.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.