How many badges do you have now?

Wheel

James

Four. I'm really tearing it up!

Edited on by James

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Wheel

Four? So you've conquered half of the gyms already, congrats!
Have you seen the champion yet? I'd love to know how they call him! I can't really get used to Japanese names in pokémon...

Edited on by James

Wheel

TeeJay

So...any triple battles yet? I'm still pretty curious as to how the side pokemon attack.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Missingno_Master

James Newton wrote:

Four. I'm really tearing it up!.

Four badges? Cool. What are the names of the third and fourth badges.

Also, any chance you can tell us about any new attacks?

Missingno_Master

skaraflame

1. What are ALL the place names? put Japanese and English names please.
2. What's Adeku's English name?

skaraflame

zezhyrule

Really guys, Bulbapedia and Serebii have lots of info. No reason to hoard James with questions that can be found easily with the click of a mouse :3

@skaraflame: Adeku retains his name from the Japanese version, but James hasn't gotten to the end yet so how would he tell you?

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

skaraflame

You meet Adeku way before the Elite 4, in some really emo Cheren character development scene. I can't remember which gym that's after, so I was wondering if he was there and/or knew.

skaraflame

raz1337

zezhyrule wrote:

Really guys, Bulbapedia and Serebii have lots of info. No reason to hoard James with questions that can be found easily with the click of a mouse :3

@skaraflame: Adeku retains his name from the Japanese version, but James hasn't gotten to the end yet so how would he tell you?

I know this is my first post, but I just got directed here from Pokejungle. I follow Serebii, Pokebeach, Pokejungle, Bulbagarden, and rangerboard's pokemon thread daily. I've already played through an imported white so I know all the game's mechanics. I'm part of the crowd sitting around waiting for localization news. I'm waiting to find out the new names of towns, cities, characters, POI's, etc.

I was using this site as a guide: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/hawkfire42/2dqoft3.png

From the news that has been circulating around the websites so far, we have only gotten the names of all of the cities minus Kanawa town and Karakusa town and Pinwheel forest. Every other POI has yet to have their names made public. This is why I and most of the fandom appreciate it when people like Newton take the time to just post a plethora of information in between progress reports.

Where was the Adeku name let out? That makes me remember that the elite 4 names aren't out yet either.

Edited on by raz1337

raz1337

zezhyrule

I was just saying that it would be smarter and faster to find the info if it is available on the sites I mentioned, like the names of badges and such. I mean it's on the Gen V Bulbepedia Page, took me a total of 3sec to find. But the whole point of this thread is to ask him questions to see if he can answer them, so by all means, ask away.

though I'm sitting here wondering if you're all on the egdes of your seats trying to find out what the name of some random NPC is. I mean what's it matter really? xP

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Wheel

zezhyrule wrote:

though I'm sitting here wondering if you're all on the egdes of your seats trying to find out what the name of some random NPC is. I mean what's it matter really? xP

Almost all the names we know, even the Badge names, are the Japanese ones. Some people, like me, don't really like or get used to Japanese names in Pokémon. I want to know how the characters are called in the English version.

That's why I asked the champion's name, I'd really like to know it.

Wheel

LordJumpMad

Please don't over do it with Spoilers.
James haven't even beaten the game yet, and it not fair to him, if you spoil it.
Lets just talk about, to what he is up to, in the game.

And remeber, he has a Job and a Wife, because having a Wife is like a job

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Wheel

I think you meet the champion after you get four badges, before you reach the city of the fifth gym... he has four badges, right? Not really a spoiler. I'm just curious to know his name, because I almost never get used to the Japanese ones (in fact, I rarely learn them).

So... now I have two questions.
The first one is the same I've been asking since last page, have you met the champion? I'd really like to know how his name
The other one is: what do you think about the new region until now?

Edited on by Wheel

Wheel

BulbasaurusRex

Have you seen any new attack or ability names that haven't already been revealed by Serebii? Any update on my question about the "After You" attack that I asked earlier?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

James

@Bulbasaurus Nothing on either of those yet.

@Wheel No, not that I know of.

@JumpMad That's two jobs and a wife, thankyouverymuch

I think this is turning into a bit too much of a spoilerising discussion - that and I haven't got time to keep up with these questions and the rest of my stuff - so I'm going to close this thread for now.

Thanks to everyone who posted questions and those who appreciated this topic, as well as our new members who came here for information. Cheers

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.