Forums

Topic: I dont know if i should get a dsi laptop or psp i just dont know

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Jadman950

i know but im tryin to decide whether to save up the money to get one tho

Jadman950

theblackdragon

I'm with Leader Kim up there... we'd need to know what you've already got, really. i mean, if you've got a crappy computer, i'd probably want to get that replaced with a nicer laptop before buying a brand new game system, 'cuz the computer is more versatile. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Stuffgamer1

Odnetnin wrote:

Uh, those items each have very different prices...

Actually, the DSi and PSP have the same price now. The laptop's crazy high above that, though.

Personally, I say buy them all! If you need to know what ORDER to get them in because you aren't made of money, how about DSi, PSP, laptop? That's what I'D do if I had none of the above, at any rate. Like people said already, laptops are too pricy and low-power to bother with, really. I don't really get why they're so popular.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Kim_Jong-Il

Ricardo91 wrote:

punctuation is a beautiful thing... cuz

Nothign needs to be said, Mr. grammar Nazi.
Anyway, if you want a new compy you can get a Desktop that runs modern games in high detail for about the cost of a PS3. A similarly powered laptp would cost you as much as a PS3, Wii, 360, PSP and DS combined. The new laptop would also have a worse screen, keyboard, mouse and would cost a fortune to upgrade, as opposed to your desktop that will need a single $80 upgrade in 2 years, and then maybe a $200 one in 5 years.

Edited on by Kim_Jong-Il

Kim_Jong-Il

Modern_Legend

LOL OOOOO i thot by DSi Laptop he was calling the dsi a laptop because it opens and closes like one. Had no clue he meant a Dsi and laptop separately, but if thats the case and you can afford or are getting your parents to buy you 1 of the 3 it would be cool to get the laptop. If it is your parents though...you should at least pitch in some money towards the laptop so then you are contributing to paying the high price, because the parents probably would like to spend less money like they would have on the DSi or PSP vs the laptop. My friend says for really expensive stuff like laptops he always saves for at least half of the full price if his parents agreed to buy it to make it fair on his parents (or more fair)

Edited on by Modern_Legend

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

Jadman950

o sorry bout the puncuation but my computer crap and i have a ds lite

Jadman950

Jadman950

my computer is crap

Jadman950

Odnetnin

OK. That settles it (for me anyway). Get a laptop because you own a beautiful and functioning Nintendo DS Lite. Upgrade to the DSi when you have the money and there are more games out on DSiWare/the system. Then get a stupid PSP if you want. The 'Go' model will be out by then, rendering it obsolete. And that'll cost you a wee 170-250 more precious bucks. But screw money. Downloading is the way of the future. Sony is the best thing ever to happen to video games. I mean, look at their philosophy: Everyone in the universe has Wi-Fi. I mean, who goes to the store to buy games anymore? I can see the money now...

In other words, all that matters in this equation is the awesomeness of the DS's library, which is exceedingly awesome and larger than the portable-station-play gadget's.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Teodoro

??well it depeneds on your job. You work alot? Get a lap top. One diffrence for the DSI and PSP is that you have to buy a camera for the PSP. Personaly, I have a dsi and i like it

ARMY STRONG!

irken004

Odnetnin wrote:

OK. That settles it (for me anyway). Get a laptop because you own a beautiful and functioning Nintendo DS Lite. Upgrade to the DSi when you have the money and there are more games out on DSiWare/the system. Then get a stupid PSP if you want. The 'Go' model will be out by then, rendering it obsolete. And that'll cost you a wee 170-250 more precious bucks. But screw money. Downloading is the way of the future. Sony is the best thing ever to happen to video games. I mean, look at their philosophy: Everyone in the universe has Wi-Fi. I mean, who goes to the store to buy games anymore? I can see the money now...

In other words, all that matters in this equation is the awesomeness of the DS's library, which is exceedingly awesome and larger than the portable-station-play gadget's.

truer words have never been spoken

Knux

You do know that you can edit your topic's name, don't you? Just edit your first post, and you will be able to edit the topic's name. Because I never knew a DSi laptop existed until now. Oh, and buy a DSi.

Knux

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.