Forums

Topic: how people became prosecutors in ace attorney

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

fishman100

While playing various Ace Attorney games, i couldnt help but wonder how did people like Winston Payne become a prosecutor. What do you think?

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

HolyMackerel

And then we have attorneys like Phoenix who don't even know what a cross-examination is in his first trial - not to mention that he's never properly prepared for his cases either. It's like law school never existed!

Obviously the Ace Attorney universe isn't supposed to be realistic. If it was, the court proceedings would be extremely technical and very boring.

HolyMackerel

Digiki

Tigre became a defense attorney by donning a cardboard badge and wearing a suit.

Edgeworth became an attorney by showing up.

It's safe enough to assume prosecutors got they're positions in similar ways.

theblackdragon

what I wonder is what it takes to be a judge in the Ace Attorney universe. yeah, Phoenix is bad for not being prepared or anything, but geez, Udgey is a pushover and a half most of the time D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Noire

Guys get to be prosecutors fairly easily.

The women, though, have to start young and spend five years in Germany learning how to whip think logically and perfectly from their fathers or something.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Objection

Yeah, Mia is presented in a much better light as well. Guess they just think it's funny for the guys to be dumb---es.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

fishman100

Heh, yeah, i wonder if franziska spent a lot of time perfecting her whipping skills on helpless souls in germany while also studying.

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

T_Neumann

How did Winston Payne become a prosecutor? By studying very very hard. Reading a lot of boring books. Not doing much else apart from boring things. You can just tell.

T_Neumann

HolyMackerel

I always got the impression that Mia/Diego/Kristoph were the "past generation" of well-trained, highly respected and experienced lawyers, and Phoenix and Apollo are the new, young upstarts who don't quite know what they're doing. Although Kristoph would be the same age as Phoenix, he's in the mentor position so it still applies.

HolyMackerel

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.