Forums

Topic: Help The Shout Box! (dsicade.com)

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Rally

I don't know if you guys know this, but 4chan is a spamming website, and they are messing with the Shout Box! in www.dsicade.com right now! They ban for no odd reason, and I was a victim! Thewiirocks, can you tell mastervatti to un-ban Rally?

I miss having a chatroom that was always in beta.

Nintendo Network ID: --- | Twitter:

Rally

Please, Thewiirocks, unban me so I can help!

theblackdragon

'help' how? by continuing to clutter up the shout box there? o_O i don't understand what you're trying to ask for.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Rally

By trying to find the spammers and looking casual at the same time.

These 4chan people can mess up sites, and if we don't stop them, they can mess up →→→(but not likely)←←← Nintendolife!

theblackdragon

oh please... people go on and on about 4chan and anonymous, but seriously, if you don't provoke them somehow they won't bother you. how do you even know it's people from 4chan doing it, anyway? lots of random crap gets attributed to them even though they didn't start it (though they might try and finish it after they're blamed for it anyway, lol).

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Rally

Why don't we ask Thewiirocks about this?

thewiirocks

@Rally - You know, I do publish my email address in the news section. No need to bother everyone here.

@blackdragon - In this case it was definitely 4Chan. Doing a quick Google search finds the post. (Though I have no idea how to see the original now. Google used to have it cached.)

Edited on by thewiirocks

thewiirocks

FATEM

Who cares about 4chan? They're only doing this because they have nothing else to do. Soon they'll find another website to mess with but banging our shields and uttering defiance will only spur on the rushing horde.

FATEM

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.