Forums

Topic: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (from the creator of Phoenix Wright)

Posts 81 to 97 of 97

Objection

I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't finished, but I finished GT last week and man, it wasa great ending. Usually, endings that get me emotional are because they are tragic and heart-breaking (and GT has some of this) but overall, it was such a heartwarming and happy conclusion that brought me to nearly the same level. It redeemed the soemwhat frustrating final levels and made this one of my favorite CAPCOM games.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Bass_X0

MISSILES ARE UNSTOPPABLE!

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Noire

I beat it tonight. I loved it. yaaaay~

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

kkslider5552000

Great ending. In a weaker story it would be laughably bad but here it actually worked really well.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HolyMackerel

Finally got the game! Yes, I know I'm late to the party. Going to play it later tonight.

/me flees from spoilers

HolyMackerel

noblo601

How many hours do people think that this game takes to complete?

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

Issun

Around 10 to 15 hours, would be my guess... I didn't log it, but when I played it, I thought it was really long, which wasn't a bad thing, mind ^^

Waffle !

Bass_X0

Untitled

Coincidence?

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Radixxs

So... I saw this wonderful game on the iPhone App store. My immediate reaction was that of surprised anger, and I'm not sure why. I know I was not expecting to see that, but I do not know why it made me angry. It said it was free, but I think you have to purchase additional chapters. All logic says I should be joyous that more people will experience this game, but I am not. No idea why.

EDIT: Perhaps it is the numerous reviews complaining about having to pay $10 for the rest of the game. I dislike the App store in general, and this is a major reason why.

Edited on by Radixxs

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

CorporalPegasus

The IOS port is pretty good, its also pretty cheap for €8,-. But a twitter function? Really?
Untitled

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Aviator

Radixxs wrote:

So... I saw this wonderful game on the iPhone App store. My immediate reaction was that of surprised anger, and I'm not sure why. I know I was not expecting to see that, but I do not know why it made me angry. It said it was free, but I think you have to purchase additional chapters. All logic says I should be joyous that more people will experience this game, but I am not. No idea why.

EDIT: Perhaps it is the numerous reviews complaining about having to pay $10 for the rest of the game. I dislike the App store in general, and this is a major reason why.

Pay $10AU to buy a game that would cost $60AU retail.

I'm not complaining.

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.