Forums

Topic: Four Swords

Posts 281 to 300 of 353

Adamant

I can picture those levels playing much better in multiplayer. In single player everything homes in on you, and there's no way of having someone watching your back. Enemies like Darknuts were never intended to be fought by a single person, since there's no way of getting in position to hit it, so facing rooms full of those is a particular nightmare.

Adamant

TeeJay

Adamant wrote:

I can picture those levels playing much better in multiplayer. In single player everything homes in on you, and there's no way of having someone watching your back. Enemies like Darknuts were never intended to be fought by a single person, since there's no way of getting in position to hit it, so facing rooms full of those is a particular nightmare.

Well you can position the Links on each side of the room and switch over when the enemies get too close to the active one. It may not be the same, but it's a good alternative....if you have the skills.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

grumblegrumble

After you get the Master Sword when you're playing as single player and completed the Realm of Memories, what do you do in the game? I don't see any more areas unlocked... or am I missing something?

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

TeeJay

grumblegrumble wrote:

After you get the Master Sword when you're playing as single player and completed the Realm of Memories, what do you do in the game? I don't see any more areas unlocked... or am I missing something?

You go back through all the stages again to try and get the gold keys and also another set of keys I don't know the name of (Platinum?). Also, you unlock Hero's Trial by collecting at least 30,000 rupees total.

Project-L wrote:

Nintendo should really call this game Lego Four Swords.

Huh?

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

grumblegrumble

TeeJay wrote:

grumblegrumble wrote:

You go back through all the stages again to try and get the gold keys and also another set of keys I don't know the name of (Platinum?). Also, you unlock Hero's Trial by collecting at least 30,000 rupees total.

Project-L wrote:

Nintendo should really call this game Lego Four Swords.

Huh?

Ok, thank you! The game doesn't make this very clear when you finish the Realm of Memories and get the Master Sword, it provides no more direction... I guess we're just supposed to know this? (that you keep playing to try and get more keys, etc.) LOL. I love how they assume we know that Loved the game though. Beautiful!

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

Panduh

I was excited for this game but ended up not being too happy with it. I mean its a good game since it was free, but now I see why not that many people liked the original. The main reason I don't really like it is actually the controls.

Currently Playing: Pikmin 3 and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Recently Beat: Wind Waker HD, Mario 3D World, and A Link between Worlds

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3590-1909 | Nintendo Network ID: androidcall

Eel

Actually, when I unlocked the Hero's Trial it said it was because i got 5 medals (the ones you get for getting the most rupees in multiplayer).
It also allowed me to continue on the third quest before getting all the golden keys.

@demonbaby: It actually plays like every other 2D zelda I have played.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TeeJay

Morpheel wrote:

Actually, when I unlocked the Hero's Trial it said it was because i got 5 medals (the ones you get for getting the most rupees in multiplayer).
It also allowed me to continue on the third quest before getting all the golden keys.

@demonbaby: It actually plays like any other 2D zelda I have played.

There are probably multiple ways to unlock it then. Perhaps getting 30,000 rupees is the "long" way to unlock it.

Edited on by TeeJay

Nicktendo01

Hey everybody! Sorry if this is a stupid question, but on the first boss, after you pull the handles and reveal his blossem, I can't get my hits to register. I've tried the sword, spin attack, bombs, and flying drop attack with the cape. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the help!

3DS friend code: 2836-0093-8545
Wii friend code: 3699-4943-8739-2316
My name is Nick, I live in the US, and I love Nintendo!
I have Mario Kart 7, RE: Revelations, and Kid Icarus for online games so far.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0093-8545 | Nintendo Network ID: rentanick

Tigus

Are you using the right colored Link for each blossom?

Lifes like a game there are those who are good at it and those who need some practice.
-Me

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4350-2155 | Nintendo Network ID: TigusVaton

SuperLink

try hitting him from the bottom.

SuperLink

Dynetheous

what do you get after you beat the hero's trial? im on the second door and im just curious what im getting for all this trouble :3

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

jdarrell

Just run into him with the correct coloured link and swing your sword. You probably won't get many swings before he respawns the arm.

jdarrell

Aqueous

Zephren wrote:

what do you get after you beat the hero's trial? im on the second door and im just curious what im getting for all this trouble :3

You get the hurricane spin or was it the great spin attack, it's mentioned under help in the manual, I'm still stuck on the second door, but today I shall try multiplayer, maybe I can be done with more then one player easily?

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Aqueous

One level of hero's trail left, let's see how bad this gets because 5000 for a key is also proving difficult

Luffymcduck

Getting 5000 for Hero Key was a lot easier on multiplayer cuz you could double your Rupees in Rupee Fever, which happened when everyone had full hearts (almost always).

Anyways got 100% completetion today. This was a great remake and it was free. Sure OOT3D had great graphics and some new game mechanics but no new levels like this one. Last two Hero Trials were very challencing and retro levels were hilarious. This is the best game I´ve downloaded on my 3DS.

It would be great if David Wise made soundtracks to all future Nintendo games.

TeeJay

Luffymcduck wrote:

Getting 5000 for Hero Key was a lot easier on multiplayer cuz you could double your Rupees in Rupee Fever, which happened when everyone had full hearts (almost always).

Anyways got 100% completetion today. This was a great remake and it was free. Sure OOT3D had great graphics and some new game mechanics but no new levels like this one. Last two Hero Trials were very challencing and retro levels were hilarious. This is the best game I´ve downloaded on my 3DS.

How did you pass that room full of Darknauts and Chainball wielding enemies in the third stage of the third door?

Edited on by TeeJay

Aqueous

@Luffymcduck - I know I got to try multiplayer this after noon but I could not get the hero keys because I was playing with a person with silver and one who just started, all I got was three more silver and a medal, sigh this will take some time either catching them up or trying to get the practically impossible 5000 on my own, or keep trying that difficult hero's trail level 3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.