Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light

Posts 121 to 126 of 126

koryz12

Thank you Superzeldaman

Checkout my gaming channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/koryz12
Nintendo direct wii u review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawsdGO-Jao

BleachFan

Am I the only one who's too frustrated with this game to play it at the moment?

Pretty much every boss I've faced so far has ended with death on my first try. At that point, I usually say "Hmm...Alright, I guess I shouldn't have used this element or this element..." I find this to be aggravating, because when I die on a boss, I have to start at the BEGINNING of the dungeon!

I pretty much lost it when I climbed up an 8 floor dungeon, only to be greeted by a boss that said, "Hi, I'm Beelzebub, and I'm resistant to EVERYTHING!" Slams party

Eh, I might pick this up again later to see how I do, but I'm not exactly a fan of the enemies levelling up with you...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

theblackdragon

what are you talking about? there's a save point just before like every single boss in the game, including Beelzebub. just restart your DS/i (so you won't lose any gems), pick it back up, and try again. if you're having your rear handed to you too quickly, try grinding a little bit beforehand or leveling up your dudes' crowns, or even switching crowns if it's giving you that much trouble.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

BleachFan

Eh, I guess it's just a pain for me to restart my DS every time I die, but I guess I'll have to do that...

Also, I think I'm just getting sick of grinding (didn't mind it much in FFIII/IV). And bosses level up with you anyway, right?

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

theblackdragon

i don't think the bosses level with you, because i've been spankin' 'em pretty hard ever since my party got back together and i got my crowns leveled to max, lol... you just need to be properly prepared is all. an elementalist with Mysterio works wonders, haha. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.