Forums

Topic: Eu 17/07/09 Predictions

Posts 1 to 20 of 25

TheEmulationZones

Well i think its time again to think of what might come next! Alright go ahead and say like every time: Flipnote Studio! But thats not gonna change the date, i already told 31 July for Eu and 3'rd August for US, also don't say : Whers your prove? Whers your source? Nintendo announced it at E3 that the 3'rd August was coming Flipnote Studio, not announced the 31 July yet but thats realy possible! So anyways, the games that still are listed for this month are: Mighty Flip Champs, A Little Bit Of 42 All Time Classics: Card Classics & (Flipnote Studio) Also possible that Pop Plus Solo also might come out with Mighty Flip Champs, its about dam time we are gonna get this! But my possible thoughts are A Little Bit Of 42 All Time Classics (Aka. Clubhouse Games) If you are asking for the list that was for this month:

• Mighty Flip Champs (Coming Soon)
  • A Little Bit Of' 42 All Time Classics: Card Classics (Coming Soon)
  • Art Style Boxlife (Already Out)
  • Mario Clock & Calculator (Already Out)
  • Brain Challenge (Already Out)

So What Is It Gonna Be? Also This Is The DSiWare Topic, So Don't Say : Theres Is Already A Topic About This On WiiWare! This is just conclusions for DSiWare!

Edited on by TheEmulationZones

Told You So!

ToadFan

Mighty Flip Champs

ToadFan

TheEmulationZones

So i got the feeling nobody cares about Eu predictions on for the god dam Us predictions...

Told You So!

ktoons

I do care about them. But I kinda have the feeling that this week's gonna be a disappointment as well
Personally, I just want to see Flipnote. Pop Solo would be great as well, but I guess the US is going to see a release first.

ktoons

ToadFan

Me to I care about europe predictions. And I Live in NA.

ToadFan

ToadFan

@ TheEmulationZones
Since I live in NA can you tell me some other dsiware that has not released yet in EU so I can make a full prediction?

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

TheEmulationZones

Well yea... but you could kinda notice that people only reply on Na predictions... Also Nintendo is giving America all the good stuff... name me one thing that Us does not got at Europe what is actualy great...

Told You So!

ToadFan

Well Europe gets most of Art Style first. All the Gameloft games. And Flipnote Studio.

ToadFan

legochesser

? Did Nintendo already say when Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again! comes here? I hope very much this week...

@TheEmulationZones: Eeuuummmm.... Only Art Style and gameloft games, but America gets all the good old Nintendo stuff

Edited on by legochesser

My backloggery:
http://www.backloggery.com/legochesser

TheEmulationZones

i already said, but nobody read my topics >:@, That MvsDk 3 Is Coming December! Thats Right End of The Year!

Told You So!

legochesser

I saw it later, in an other topic ^^. But I still don't understand what Nintendo has agaist us in Europe?

My backloggery:

legochesser

I think Nintendo is going to scrue us again (after MvsDKMMA! 0.O) and that they release Flipnote Studio in the end of 2010.... Weak, .... Very weak Nintendo.....

Edited on by legochesser

My backloggery:

Cheezy

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Well yea... but you could kinda notice that people only reply on Na predictions... Also Nintendo is giving America all the good stuff... name me one thing that Us does not got at Europe what is actualy great...

The Art Style games, and you guys get the better WiiWare and VC releases.

Who Are You?

legochesser

I don't have an Wii, but you got the FUN Art Style games, the boring ones have to come now (execpt: KuBos, that one is fun)
But I think that Nintendo must release all games in America and Europe in the same week, not with a diffrence of months.

My backloggery:

TheEmulationZones

legochesser wrote:

I don't have an Wii, but you got the FUN Art Style games, the boring ones have to come now (execpt: KuBos, that one is fun)
But I think that Nintendo must release all games in America and Europe in the same week, not with a diffrence of months.

I agree and for the 100th time Flipnote studio comes the 31July & For Us: 3`rd August! Not end 2009 lol...

Told You So!

TheEmulationZones

legochesser wrote:

I agree and for the 100th time Flipnote studio comes the 31July & For Us: 3`rd August! Not end 2009 lol...

Told You So!

legochesser

I hope so, sadly Nintendo haven't confirmed it yet for us (I mean with us not USA but the EU!)

My backloggery:

TheEmulationZones

legochesser wrote:

I hope so, sadly Nintendo haven't confirmed it yet for us (I mean with us not USA but the EU!)

Nintendo did announced it... They announced both Eu/Us will get Flipnote Studio this Summer! Later they made the date for US 3rd August, Rumors say Eu will get it either the 31 July or the 7th August... cus all Nintendo can do is announce things for USA, they don`t care about Europe... They even make DSiware line up`s for Us! WHERE IS THE RESPECT NINTENDO!? That why i`m pissed off! Give Europe better games now!! >:@

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

Told You So!

IAmNotWill

TheEmulationZones wrote:

Smash Bros. and NyxQuest. Why do you always complain? You should already know EU gets screwed when it come to video games. Don't blame Nintendo, blame your region and Nintendo of Europe. It happens on 360 and PS3, too. EU doesn't care about video games as much as NA or JP does. And some devs aren't interested in bringing there games to EU cause its too much money. And sometimes EU doesn't even bring games over. So again, blame your region and Nintendo of Europe. Jeez.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.