Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,772

hulklol123456789

Hey, a kappas is good, but too hard, but anyways, these games are not really good, you shpuld try to buy more DS games, there are a lot, and very good ones, anyways, I you want to buy DSiWare games, be sure to bough ONLY the best ones (not sure if kppas is one of thoses)

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

StreetRat

I already have a lot of DS carts so I was looking into DSiware, Checking for some good ones. I bought a few and so far they're all really good.

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

rosemo

@cloudcult10: I would recommend both Mighty Flip Champs and A Kappa's Trail. A Kappa's Trail actually has more content for the money but both are good games. However, both are relatively challenging so if you like easy games keep that in mind.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

StreetRat

@rosebud: i HATE games that are too easy, so I'll probably like those two.

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

LuWiiGi

@Cloudcult If you want a really challenging game, try Dark Void Zero.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

StreetRat

@LuWiiGi: I got that a while back. I like it a lot. 'Cept its freaking impossible on Hard

Edited on by StreetRat

LuWiiGi

I've completed it twice on Hard, but I get rubbish scores. You just need to be good at dodging (tip: when on foot, ducking is a great way to dodge bullets). I wish Capcom would make a sequel. After the ending, it seems possible.

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

StreetRat

Yeah. I beat it on easy and medium a couple times. But I can't get past the 3rd part on Hard. GAH!!!

LuWiiGi

Don't worry, Cloudcult. If it makes it any easier, try not to kill every enemy in your path. If there are any you can safely avoid, do so. (BTW - how far have you got in Level 3? I'd love to help you out.)

StreetRat

My Brother reset it so I'm at the beginning again. Oh well! Time to start from scratch.

LuWiiGi

Ouch. Well, you will have memorised the where the enemies are by now probably, so you should find it easier.

StreetRat

Yeah. Except for part 3.

sonic_brawler95

I 100%'d Dark Void Zero on I think Medium. I felt superier for a liitle while.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

KarrotMan

I 100%'d dark void zero on hard mode with one death only. I want to ask, like the steam and iphone version, does this game have any secret ending?
I got Alphabounce and I have to say that I really love brick buster games now. I thought that I would dislike the game since I never really played that much arkanoid-type games but since I saw all the praise, I decided to get this and found it thoroughly enjoyable. If you're and old-school gamer, get this, I can't recommend it enough.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

hulklol123456789

Dark void zero is good, but it would not stay in your DS for a long time, so for me it is not worth the money.

lemonhead

hey guys should i get face pilot or space ball revolution

lemonhead

hulklol123456789

no one, both are bad games, or at least, both looks like bad games.

KnucklesSonic8

I have both but I have yet to play Face Pilot. Spaceball: Revolution is a good game, but if you have a Wii, I recommend the WiiWare version more.

KnucklesSonic8

lemonhead

ok how about soul of darkness or face piolt

lemonhead

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic