Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,776

xAlias

Got Aura-Aura climber yet?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

sonic_brawler95

I had Aura-Aura Climber on my old DSi, and I liked it. I think I'll wait for the review for the new Music On game, if it isn't any good, I may get Primrose.

@Koops- Next time I get a points card, I'm buying the pearl myNotebook, but for now, I only have 300 points.....

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

ErrorSupply

You can give primrose a try from your PC at:

primrose.sourceforge.net

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

StreetRat

Is A Kappa's Trail any good?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

cheapogamer4life

LuWiiGi wrote:

I liked Pop Island Paperfield ( I also have the original) but it seemed like a missed oppurtunity, they could've done so much more with it. If they make a third game, they should have more modes, online multiplayer, new powerups and better maps, with obstacles like slippery ice or lava.

I really enjoyed both Pop Island and Paperfield but I think it woulld be nice if they continue to use these characters for other types of games. A true racing game comes to mind. Maybe if they mixed elements of Diddy Kong Racing and (everybodys favorite) Mario Kart together with a few new features would be nice, I'd pay 800 np's for something like that.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

sonic_brawler95

A Pop Island racing game would be amazing.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Birdman

@Cloudcult10 - If you can get over the steep difficulty curve and minor control issues, it's totally awesome.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

StreetRat

Sweet. Anybody have an opinion on Mighty Flip Champs?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

hulklol123456789

Hey, a kappas is good, but too hard, but anyways, these games are not really good, you shpuld try to buy more DS games, there are a lot, and very good ones, anyways, I you want to buy DSiWare games, be sure to bough ONLY the best ones (not sure if kppas is one of thoses)

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

StreetRat

I already have a lot of DS carts so I was looking into DSiware, Checking for some good ones. I bought a few and so far they're all really good.

rosemo

@cloudcult10: I would recommend both Mighty Flip Champs and A Kappa's Trail. A Kappa's Trail actually has more content for the money but both are good games. However, both are relatively challenging so if you like easy games keep that in mind.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

StreetRat

@rosebud: i HATE games that are too easy, so I'll probably like those two.

LuWiiGi

@Cloudcult If you want a really challenging game, try Dark Void Zero.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

StreetRat

@LuWiiGi: I got that a while back. I like it a lot. 'Cept its freaking impossible on Hard

Edited on by StreetRat

LuWiiGi

I've completed it twice on Hard, but I get rubbish scores. You just need to be good at dodging (tip: when on foot, ducking is a great way to dodge bullets). I wish Capcom would make a sequel. After the ending, it seems possible.

Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

StreetRat

Yeah. I beat it on easy and medium a couple times. But I can't get past the 3rd part on Hard. GAH!!!

LuWiiGi

Don't worry, Cloudcult. If it makes it any easier, try not to kill every enemy in your path. If there are any you can safely avoid, do so. (BTW - how far have you got in Level 3? I'd love to help you out.)

StreetRat

My Brother reset it so I'm at the beginning again. Oh well! Time to start from scratch.

LuWiiGi

Ouch. Well, you will have memorised the where the enemies are by now probably, so you should find it easier.

StreetRat

Yeah. Except for part 3.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic