Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,772

SwerdMurd

NINJAMOOOOOODE!

Definite vote for Ninja Karakuri Den--game is the clown-notes.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

sonic_brawler95

Birdman13 wrote:

@sonic_brawler95 - I'd reccomend Ninja Karakuri Den, Aura-Aura Climber and Spotto! to be some of the best 200 point games on the service.

Lol, I already have the G.G game, it great!
In fact, I made the impressions thread of it.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

LuWiiGi

I liked Pop Island Paperfield ( I also have the original) but it seemed like a missed oppurtunity, they could've done so much more with it. If they make a third game, they should have more modes, online multiplayer, new powerups and better maps, with obstacles like slippery ice or lava.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

KarrotMan

I'm planning to get points since some stores now sell them in my place. I aim at using only 1k points for now to save some for the future so I plan on getting some games. I have my mind set for some particular games, but I need your opinions, which games that are arcade-like, retro styled, lounging/relaxing or good for short bursts with some depth in them?

• Kappa's Trail
  • Flametail
  • G.G. ninja
  • Boxlife
  • 10 sec run (comming soon)
  • 3d Majhong (Never played majhong, but nows the time to learn)
  • Electroplankton
  • Escapee- Go
  • Alpha Bounce

Thanks in advanced!

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Redhawk

Ok, I got paperfield and I love it so far because the new fields and vehicles are cool, and I play multiplayer a lot. The G.G ninja looked fun too, but I was afraid that it would just grow stale after 2 days. Does it grow stale for any one who has played it?

@karakato_001
I've played alphabounce, escapee-go, a kappa's trail and eletroplanton luminarrow. From your description of what you want, I'd say alphabounce and escapee-go (which would leave you with 300 points). If you want to use all 1,000 points, get alphabounce and a kappa's trail (eletroplanton is not really a game, but it is fun).

Redhawk

Fliptocat

Nah, G.G doesn't grow stale, I still can't beat it. I suppose it would if you play it obsessively, like 5 hours a day, but this game is meant to be played in short periods.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Blink

Fliptocat wrote:

Nah, G.G doesn't grow stale, I still can't beat it. I suppose it would if you play it obsessively, like 5 hours a day, but this game is meant to be played in short periods.

Also, the review's up. Seems like a high six for it, probably because of length and difficulty. I know I'm picking it up soon anyway.

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

sonic_brawler95

Any little known gems in the 200 point department?

sonic_brawler95

The new Music On game looks interesting...

ErrorSupply

Primrose is a good 200 pointer. One of those games I can't bring myself to transfer when I'm cleaning the fridge.

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

xAlias

Got Aura-Aura climber yet?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

sonic_brawler95

I had Aura-Aura Climber on my old DSi, and I liked it. I think I'll wait for the review for the new Music On game, if it isn't any good, I may get Primrose.

@Koops- Next time I get a points card, I'm buying the pearl myNotebook, but for now, I only have 300 points.....

ErrorSupply

You can give primrose a try from your PC at:

primrose.sourceforge.net

UNO FC: 5199-7153-8508

StreetRat

Is A Kappa's Trail any good?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

cheapogamer4life

LuWiiGi wrote:

I liked Pop Island Paperfield ( I also have the original) but it seemed like a missed oppurtunity, they could've done so much more with it. If they make a third game, they should have more modes, online multiplayer, new powerups and better maps, with obstacles like slippery ice or lava.

I really enjoyed both Pop Island and Paperfield but I think it woulld be nice if they continue to use these characters for other types of games. A true racing game comes to mind. Maybe if they mixed elements of Diddy Kong Racing and (everybodys favorite) Mario Kart together with a few new features would be nice, I'd pay 800 np's for something like that.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

sonic_brawler95

A Pop Island racing game would be amazing.

Birdman

@Cloudcult10 - If you can get over the steep difficulty curve and minor control issues, it's totally awesome.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

StreetRat

Sweet. Anybody have an opinion on Mighty Flip Champs?

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic