Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,772

hulklol123456789

Mercenary55 wrote:

primrose or spotto! or any other 200 point game recommendations are gratuties (if that's how u say it)

Primrose is really great, anyways you can get it for free in the computer, spotto is also great, but trajectile beat spotto in every possible way, great 200 points game ar escapee goo, Pop island: Paperfield and Aura-Aura climber.

Hey I was wondering if ArtAcademy first semester was a good buy, you can put your photos in the computer, and it looks nice, I know there is a Retail version that is coming soon, but Idk, I just want a little bit of it, I just want to give it a try, But I need to choose between art academy and rytmic, because those are my last points, im not much musican (and have never been) that why I wanted to try to get out my musican spirit, but ArtAcademy first semester also looks great, so idk wich one to choose. Also I will like to pass my creation to the computer, I think in art academy there is a way, but in rhytmik you need to recorder it into your computer and oh well... What do you recomend me?

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

sonic_brawler95

I myself, am not a musician, so I'm not that interested in Rhytmik. Plus, I have Warioware D.I.Y. for making music. But Art Acadamy is a great app, and well worth the points. All you need id First Semester to have a great experiance. I kinda suck at drawing, but I still love to doodle, and I was extreemely impressed with some of my art during the lessons. I'm considering redownloading it for my XL, myself.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

hulklol123456789

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

I myself, am not a musician, so I'm not that interested in Rhytmik. Plus, I have Warioware D.I.Y. for making music. But Art Acadamy is a great app, and well worth the points. All you need id First Semester to have a great experiance. I kinda suck at drawing, but I still love to doodle, and I was extreemely impressed with some of my art during the lessons. I'm considering redownloading it for my XL, myself.

Haha thanks alot, and my other question is that, there is a way to put your images in your computer right? Like from the SD card right?

NintendoCoDGamer

Decided to get Face Pilot instead of Pop Island and the new GG series game.

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

sonic_brawler95

hulklol123456789 wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Haha thanks alot, and my other question is that, there is a way to put your images in your computer right? Like from the SD card right?

Well, I haven't tried putting any of my art on my computer yet. But I'm really sure you can, definally because of the Flipnote/Art Acadamy users thread.

Kyloctopus

So have you heard of Flipnote Hatena Plus on the computor.

For more information go on flipnoteHatena.com

But I think you should get art academy. It seems usefull, like 100 Classic books, Brain Age and the Personal Trainer Series. Which I use

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

hulklol123456789

Help!!!

Hmm yes I have my last 2500 points, what should I buy?
I have 2 options: buy rytmik or art academy + pop island:paperfield + Maestro + Number Battle + Flametail (so or ArtAcademt : FS or Rytmik)

The other option: rytmik + paperfield + art academy + any other great 200 pts game + Maestro, Number Battle or Flametal.

Ahhh what should I get and why?

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Redhawk

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Hey I was wondering if ArtAcademy first semester was a good buy, you can put your photos in the computer, and it looks nice, I know there is a Retail version that is coming soon, but Idk, I just want a little bit of it, I just want to give it a try, But I need to choose between art academy and rytmic, because those are my last points, im not much musican (and have never been) that why I wanted to try to get out my musican spirit, but ArtAcademy first semester also looks great, so idk wich one to choose. Also I will like to pass my creation to the computer, I think in art academy there is a way, but in rhytmik you need to recorder it into your computer and oh well... What do you recomend me?

Well in rytmik, you create music, and in art academy you create art. If you like one over the other, go with that. If you like them both equally, I'd say rytmik. I actually haven't played art academy, but I still think rytmik is better because if you can't think of anything, you could just play with the samples and notes in rytmik and eventually you would have something to work with. With art academy, if you can't think of anything good to draw, you would be stuck until you got an idea.

Edit: I am more of a music person, so that is the main reason I think rytmik is better.

Edited on by Redhawk

Redhawk

jdarrell

@Hulk I like option 2

Don't get Number Battle because the multiplayer is inactive, and the game is good but too short without multiplayer.

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

Birdman

@Hulk - I agree with jdarrel.

@jdarrel - By inactive do you mean "nobody is ever on" inactive or "Nintendo disabled NB's online functions" inactive?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

hulklol123456789

Birdman13 wrote:

@Hulk - I agree with jdarrel.

@jdarrel - By inactive do you mean "nobody is ever on" inactive or "Nintendo disabled NB's online functions" inactive?

I think he means that nobody ever play in Wi-Fi, Hmmm it looks like a nice game, but if nobody plays wi-fi maybe isn't worth it, wich 200pts game is good, I have already aura aura, planing to get paperfield, I have escapee go, and well How is these new GG series game?

Number battle too short? I have also heard that maestro is also short... and no idea abut flametail?

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Birdman

@Hulklol - This is just me speaking, but I feel that Ninja Karakuri Den (the GG game) is not better than Aura-Aura or Paperfield (well, I think it may be better than Paperfield, but I never like sequels more than the original), bu still worth the download. If you want to play Number Battle online you can always revive the Number Battle thread and I'll at least try to play a few matches with you. I completed Number Battle's campaign in about 4-5 hours, while I've spent little more than an hour playing Green Groove and I'm already 1/3 of the way through it. I can't say anything about Flametail as I've spent even less time with that one than Green Groove (curse you, DQIX! Not really, that one's incredible).

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

sonic_brawler95

The new G.G game is great! I would definally reccomend it.

Today, I took the plunge and decided to finally spend my 2100 points (I have 300 left if theres a must have 200 game anyone would reccomend), I repurchased Art Acadamy, and I bought rytmik and the G.G game.

I'm getting to know how to use rytmik, and its a great app. And Art Acadamy to me is a must have. So together, your DSi is complete with an art app and a music creation app, imho.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

hulklol123456789

Hmmm I really was thinking in Number Battle because of the Wi-Fi, now that I know that noone play it im no longer interesed, I will choose option too, so I probably will buy AA+Rhytmik+Paperfield and probably also the GG game if it get a good review, Im trying to choose between Maestro:Green Groove and Flametail.

rosemo

@hulklol: I have been trying to choose between those two as well. Recommendations anyone?

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

noname875

What are the best 500 point games? i have that much left over after buying rytmik.

noname875

joek0

I have both maestro and flametail. I would get Maestro first. Also, try to save up for other gg games.

joek0

Redhawk

noname875 wrote:

What are the best 500 point games? i have that much left over after buying rytmik.

I'd say Pinball pulse (very addictive), Alphabounce (tons of levels and items), Starship Defense (one of the best tower defense games), Pop island (Great if you have some one to play with), Glow artisan (great puzzle game), PictureBook Games: the royal bluff (great strategy multiplayer, single player is good too), and Chronos Twins (A different and fun game).

All these are completely different, so just choose one that suits you.

Redhawk

xAlias

Question: Can you play Pop Island Multiplayer with only one DSi?

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Birdman

@labrat7 - Yes.

@noname - There are too many to name. Some of my favorites are Bejeweled Twist, Dark Void Zero, Flight Control, A Kappa's Trail, Maestro! Green Groove, Puzzle League Express, Spin Six, Starship Defense, and Trajectile.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic