Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,774

KCKowalchuk

Number Battle isn't my type of game and Flametale didn't catch my eye.

KCKowalchuk

Mercenary55

hmmm wanna know what i should get for 2000 points, x-scape or thorium wars tough decisions

"I'm the kind of guy who laughs at a funeral"

Birdman

Get X-Scape. It outclasses Thorium Wars in practically every way.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

hithomas

I've got 500 points spare and am unsure what to spend them on, I'm thinking either Dragon Quest Wars, Crystal Monsters or possibly My Notebook Carbon when it releases next week. But I'm also open to any other ideas/suggestions. I already have both Pop Island games, Advanced Circuits and I downloaded Asphalt 4: Elite Racing and Army Defender with the free 1000 points I got with my DSi.

hithomas

NintendoCoDGamer

If you have 500 pts (this would leave you with uneven numbers) but may I suggest aura-aura climber? it's actually a really good game and it's only 200 pts.

Looking forward to The Conduit 2 and CoD: Black Ops for DS
For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION

xAlias

I'd say Dragon Quest Wars or myNotebook Carbon (which is already out, by the way )

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

NintendoCoDGamer

I have 500 pts left after my purchase today. I got Viking Invasion, Bejeweled Twist, and Aura-Aura Climber. Would it be worth it to buy 2 Game and Watch games or no?

Any suggestions?

For really cool avatars for a forum, go here! http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns/Emblems

hulklol123456789

@NintendoCoDGamer, my notebook is really usefull, and those new versions look really great, I recommend you to buy that one, also you can try Maestro Green Groove, if it is your tipe of game.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Fliptocat

@NintendoCoDGamer The game and watch games are good, but there are better games out there. If you do get them, I can recommend Donkey Kong Junior. Also, Do you have Pop Island: Paperfield? It's a great buy for 200 pts.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

Kyloctopus

There's not much replay ability in the G&W titles Go with Sole of Darkness or Castle of Magic, 2 great Gameloft Titles

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

NintendoCoDGamer

So should I buy 1 500pt game or 2 200pt games?

If I buy 2 200pt games I'll get Pop Island Paperfield and something else.

Fliptocat

I think the original Pop Island (500) might be a better deal then Paperfield, because without both of them you can't get the extra content.

Bomberman Blitz- 3223-8902-2468

NintendoCoDGamer

Fliptocat wrote:

I think the original Pop Island (500) might be a better deal then Paperfield, because without both of them you can't get the extra content.

So that would be Pop Island? I'm not sure though I might go with paperfield just so I can get something else.

sonic_brawler95

Don't forget about Pop+ solo. It's a great 500 point game.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

hithomas

labrat7 wrote:

I'd say Dragon Quest Wars or myNotebook Carbon (which is already out, by the way )

Not in the UK but its my fault for not saying which region my DSi is. Thanks for the suggestions.

NintendoCoDGamer wrote:

So that would be Pop Island? I'm not sure though I might go with paperfield just so I can get something else.

Pop Island is well worth it. But if you do buy Paperfield first then you should probably pick up Pop Island at a later time as owning both unlocks an extra three maps and 4 vehicles.

hithomas

KCKowalchuk

From my experience, get Alphabounce. It will last your a very long time, the controls are fun and easy, and sometimes it can get really intense.

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Is it really? It didn't really catch my eye as a must buy.

KCKowalchuk

NintendoCoDGamer

Yeah I think imma buy Paperfield and get another 200pt game

I looked at alphabounce but I really don't like breakout games. Also how much is WarioWare: Snapped?

Edited on by NintendoCoDGamer

hulklol123456789

DON'T EVER EVER EVER GET WARIO WARE: SNAPPED, IT IS A HORRIBLE GAME, HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE GAME, BUYING THAT GAME IS MAKING A BIGGEST MISTAKE THAN BURNING 5 DOLARS, THE GAME IS SOOOOO HORRIBLE, DON'T REALLY DON'T GET IT!!!!

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

sonic_brawler95

KCKowalchuk wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Is it really? It didn't really catch my eye as a must buy.

Yep, it may be really simple, but its a very addicive and enjoyable little time waster. With plenty of game modes and badges (acheivements) to collect, it will last you a while. Nintendo Life gave it a 9, but I think the idea of popping bubbles made this game pass under the radar of many DSi owners.

Edited on by sonic_brawler95

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic