Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,772

Radbot42

Ok why did my topic have to get locked. I understood that this was here but i did not want to use it because I was looking for something more specific than just a good dsiware game. Also this is just one big jarbeled mess that is ridiculous to look through the entire thing. If you wanna have a dsiware recommendation fest just create it's own board. or I dunno use the dsiware board as it was meant to.

Radbot42

KnucklesSonic8

Well in response to what you were asking about good 200-point titles, you can't go wrong with Pop Island: Paperfield. Spotto is also good. And if it helps, I enjoyed (and still enjoy) Fire Panic. It's a tense arcade game. Here are my thoughts on it if you're interested: http://bit.ly/aKzrnO

KnucklesSonic8

sonic_brawler95

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Armand wrote:

I want a dsiware camera game , Looksley's Line Up or Face pilot?

Which is better?

Looksley's Line Up is the best game I have ever played, it is so fun, so cool, so fantastic, levels, histories, everything. Yeah the give it in the review 6/10, but thats its just a first impression of the camera, after ypou get it its one of the best games on the DSiWare, also the 3D efect is really cool.

They are both great games, but I would have to say Face Pilot. The face reconition is more accurate and its easy to get it working right. Both are unique must try games, but buy Face Pilot first, then Looksley.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

Armand

Xkhaoz wrote:

Judging from reviews, probably Face Pilot, Armand.

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

Armand wrote:

I want a dsiware camera game , Looksley's Line Up or Face pilot?

Which is better?

Looksley's Line Up is the best game I have ever played, it is so fun, so cool, so fantastic, levels, histories, everything. Yeah the give it in the review 6/10, but thats its just a first impression of the camera, after ypou get it its one of the best games on the DSiWare, also the 3D efect is really cool.

They are both great games, but I would have to say Face Pilot. The face reconition is more accurate and its easy to get it working right. Both are unique must try games, but buy Face Pilot first, then Looksley.

Thanks, I'm getting Face Pilot.

Armand

sonic_brawler95

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Is Dodogo worth the 800 points?

9/10 for me. I have just beaten it 100% and it has lots of content.

Great, now I'm thinking of buying it tonight.

sonic_brawler95

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

peterifico wrote:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Is Dodogo worth the 800 points?

9/10 for me. I have just beaten it 100% and it has lots of content.

Great, now I'm thinking of buying it tonight.

You'll like it! I personally think it's better than Mvs. DK, except it lacks a level editor

Ok, I'm most likely gonna cave in and buy it now, thank you for your impressions.

Kyloctopus

Even though some dsiware got bad reviews I did buy them and it turns out their good (not all but a few)
Prehistoric Man
16 Shot shooting watch
Mario Clock
Arcade Hoops Basketball

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

The other clocks don't match up by far. (Unless you count the shooting watch as a clock)

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

sonic_brawler95

Convinced myself to download Dodogo and Alphabounce when I wake up tomorrow. To make room for the both of them I need too free up 10 blocks, what should I get rid of- Music On: Retro Keyboard (30 blocks), or Game&Watch: DK Jr.(14)? I don't feel like making my own decisions this week.

sonic_brawler95

Dodogo and Alphabounce might be the smartest buys I made recently on the DSi Shop.
I found myself addicted to Alphabounce instantly, at first I found the game slow and boring, until I made it to levels where about 50 powerups rain down on you at once making the game crazy and exciting. Leveling up your paddle makes the game more interesting than other Breakout clones, and choosing a path onthe galaxy map makes it so you can get items you think will be useful. I easily blew away 3 hours playing this game, its so darn addictive!
I didn't spend as much time with it yet, but from what I played, Dodogo! is another amazing game. The game has a great art style with nice animations and a good soundtrack. Its like the 2nd MvsDK, in which you can fully control the charactors. The game has you guideing lost dodo eggs to their nest. The eggs are exteemly cute, espesially when you get them in a better mood or give them band aids to heal their wounds.
Both of these games are highly reccomended by me, and are extreemely worth the 1300 total points it takes to purchase them both.

KCKowalchuk

at first for alphabounce, i did the easy career and found it too easy, so now im on medium and its difficult on one planet that i cannot beat. easily one of the best games i downloaded

KCKowalchuk

sonic_brawler95

Birdman13 wrote:

@Sonic_Brawler - Unless you don't play DK Jr. much, I'd delete Retro keyboard, but that's just me.

Yeah, I deleted Retro Keyboard even though I bought only a couple days ago, didn't really innterest me as much as I thought it would. :/

hulklol123456789

If your looking for the best music game I think it is Rhytmic, anyways I haven't played it yet because IT DOESN'T COME TO NORTH AMERICA!!!!! But well.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

KCKowalchuk

do you think that game is worth my last points? should i wait for it to come out?

KCKowalchuk

KnucklesSonic8

Well what else were you thinking of getting?

KnucklesSonic8

KCKowalchuk

KCKowalchuk wrote:

do you think that game is worth my last points? should i wait for it to come out?

my bad, its 800 points. i only got 500 left. what should i get? i got Alphabounce, Wario-Ware Snapped, and Brain Age Sudoku.

KCKowalchuk

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic