Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,772

KCKowalchuk

rayword45 wrote:

These would be my two option if I had 1000 points. Either:

Aura-Aura Climber with Mighty Flip Champs!
Glow Artisan and Alpha bounce

I highly recommend the first option, but the second one has more content. As a warning, the second one brings pain to everyone.

how is the second one painful?

KCKowalchuk

hulklol123456789

Dude get x-scape and B&B (first option) really both amazing games.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

rayword45

KCKowalchuk wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

These would be my two option if I had 1000 points. Either:

Aura-Aura Climber with Mighty Flip Champs!
Glow Artisan and Alpha bounce

I highly recommend the first option, but the second one has more content. As a warning, the second one brings pain to everyone.

how is the second one painful?

Glow Artisan. Simple as that. It's really fun but I've seen it break down college graduates.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Birdman

@NexxuZ - As previously mentioned, there's a free demo of AlphaBounce online, so try that out if you can. However, I reccomend X-Scape and B&B over your other choices.

@Retro-Commando - I don't have Tunnel, but Army Defender gets extremely boring extremely quickly.

@KCKowalchuk - If you don't use you're radar tool, haven't fully upgraded your engine and/or don't have good ships and equipment, it's a long, dull, boring game.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

KCKowalchuk

hulklol123456789 wrote:

got em both bud. so with 1000 points, alphabounce and glow artisan are must gets?

Edited on by KCKowalchuk

KCKowalchuk

Birdman

KCKowalchuk wrote:

hulklol123456789 wrote:

got em both bud. so with 1000 points, alphabounce and glow artisan are must gets?

I wouldn't call either a must-have like X-Scape, but if you're remotely interested in either of them you should give them a whirl. Personally I found Glow Artisan to get too challenging too quickly, but that's just my opinion.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

KCKowalchuk

cool. and alphabounce is good?

KCKowalchuk

Funky_Gamer

KCKowalchuk wrote:

cool. and alphabounce is good?

Alphabounce PWNS. It has tons of levels, powerups, items, etc. I love it. Definetitly my favorite DSiWare title.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

sonic_brawler95

I'm wondering if I should download Earthworm Jim or Face Pilot, or both. I have 3100 points, so I can buy both, but I want to know if they are worth it, ecause I'm tired of buying sucky DSiWare. Plus, I want to save some points in case anything great comes out. (cough Shantae cough) So which one should I get, or should I buy both?
Help me out , please

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

sonic_brawler95

Nuts to it, I'm downloading them both. :/

Armand

I want a dsiware camera game , Looksley's Line Up or Face pilot?

Which is better?

Armand

Xkhaoz

Judging from reviews, probably Face Pilot, Armand.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

ToastyYogurt

Sonic1994CD wrote:

I recommend WarioWare: Snapped! even thought its a very short game its still fun or Photo Dojo.

Don't get Warioware: Snapped! It's a terrible game that you will never get to work!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

KCKowalchuk

i usually put up a sheet on the wall and prop the dsi up on a stool or i do it in front of a big tv

KCKowalchuk

sonic_brawler95

Is Dodogo worth the 800 points?

Birdman

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Is Dodogo worth the 800 points?

If you liked the 2nd Mario vs. DK title (March of the Minis), then yes. I think it has one of the best art directions on DSiWare and is worth the 800 points.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

sonic_brawler95

Cool, I think I'll still wait until next Monday in case anything good comes out. But if not, I'll be sure to check it out.

hulklol123456789

Armand wrote:

I want a dsiware camera game , Looksley's Line Up or Face pilot?

Which is better?

Looksley's Line Up is the best game I have ever played, it is so fun, so cool, so fantastic, levels, histories, everything. Yeah the give it in the review 6/10, but thats its just a first impression of the camera, after ypou get it its one of the best games on the DSiWare, also the 3D efect is really cool.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic