Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,772

Birdman

Funky - Wow, tough decision. I'd say Bejeweled Twist because I feel it has more replay value than DVZ, but if you can get both, do.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Funky_Gamer

Thanks for the help, I got DVZ but will eventually get Bejeweled twist.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

KarrotMan

I'm looking for a fun arcade driving game, but I'm not sure what is better. Drift street or the Gameloft driving games. I would prefer Gameplay and physics above all else when it comes to racing games. I don't care for content, I just want an exhilarating racing experience in fun short bursts. So, Drift street or the Gameloft racing games?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

cheapogamer4life

Karakato_001 wrote:

I'm looking for a fun arcade driving game, but I'm not sure what is better. Drift street or the Gameloft driving games. I would prefer Gameplay and physics above all else when it comes to racing games. I don't care for content, I just want an exhilarating racing experience in fun short bursts. So, Drift street or the Gameloft racing games?

One neat option they have for Asphalt 4 its the quick race feature from the title screen. It really comes in handy if you just wanna race with any car and track that you have already unlocked on the game. Even though it only takes less then a min. to start a race in the career mode I always kept coming back to quick race because it seems to keep the game from getting to old to quick. The game really looks and controls well although if your a seasoned racer you may find it a little on the easy side, but that can be fixed if you dont upgrade your cars so much. They also have motorcycles on this game, but they are very hard to control when you really get going(i tend to bounce from wall to wall). I also have AiRace which I like just a little more then Asphalt 4 because instead of running through the game you have the option to set the diffculty from the title screen. Between the 2 of those if your looking for arcade fun then Asphalt 4 is the way to go.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

diegoesgriam

For tomorrow I will buy Looksey Line Up, but i don't know what to buy with the 500 points left.

In my list are Albo... Sudoku; Trajectile; Link n Launch; Mr. Driller and Flipper

I love puzzle game, my favourite DSi Ware games are Picobits, BoxLife, Escape Go!, Pop Island, Mario vs. DK 2 and Spotto.

Edited on by diegoesgriam

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

Birdman

Diego - If you want a sample of what Mr. Driller is like, check out the Flash game Snowmuncher on Neopets.com. If you don't like that, get Trajectile. It is very similar to Spotto! (in a good way) and oozing with Q-Games's minimalist charm and probably one of the best games on DSiWare.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

hulklol123456789

Hey if your looking for a puzzle game (and I see you are) I can recomend you some of these titles: Mr. DRILLER, Save the turtles (these is the best row 3 of one colour game you can play) Trajectile is like a spotto, but better, if your looking for a art style game I can recomend you precipice, aquia is another nice row 3 of one colour game, link 'n' launch, mhhhh, not really recommended, flipper is really easy and short, glow artisan is great!

So I recommed you:

• Save the turtles
  • trajectile (because you like spotto)
  • glow artisan
  • Mr Driller
  • Art Style games: precipice, base 10, zengage, aquia

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

diegoesgriam

@Birdman13 - I know Mr. Driller, I played a lot in my cellphone; and it's a blast when i'm in the metro
@hulklol123456789 - I already have glow artisian and... I don't know, i didn't like it really...; I also have artstyle games excecpt aquia and zengage

Thank you; i think i will buy Trajectile; and the next time Mr. Driller + X-Scape

Edit: Trajectile is really fun; good game

Edited on by diegoesgriam

Now Playing: TLOZ OoT 3D, 3D Classic: Kirby Adventure, TLOZ: Skyward Sword, Pushmo
Will Buy: Zengage, Mario Kart 7, Marrio Picross, Mighty Switch Force
Waiting For: Resident Evil Revelations, VVVVV, Sakura Samurai, NightSky, Colors! 3D
3DS Code: 2793-0857-1922

hulklol123456789

Hey, what do recomend me to get, or Air Race (800) or Pop Island (500) and why?

turtlelink

I haven't bought a DSiWare game in almost a year(minus photo dojo)!
I'm planning on getting a points card this saturday and i'm getting 2 games: Minis march again and Art Academy: First Semester
I also may get a 3rd 500 point game. So which out of these 3 do you think would be good.
-Pictobits
-Mr. Driller
-Dragon Quest
(i know many of you will say pictobits, so i wanna here what fans of the other 2 games have to say 0

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

hulklol123456789

I have only played Mr. Driller and I found it very cool, but im gonna buy pictobits too

jdarrell

Dragon Quest Wars is a great idea and is presented well, but imo there's no depth to recommend.

jdarrell

KnucklesSonic8

@hulk: Playing more on your own = AiRace. Playing more with others = Pop Island (download play). Both are great games. I'm a big fan of Pop Island.
@turtle: If you want to try something different, get Dragon Quest Wars. Plus it has online.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

turtlelink

A lot of you say DQW. I want something different (as one said before) so here is all the games i have (and like)
-WarioWare Snapped!
-Bird and Beans
-Paper Airplane Chase
-Brain Age Express: Math
-Mighty Flip Champs
-Precipice (not a fan of this one)
-Photo Dojo
I want variety so which do you think would be a better choice to me.

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

KnucklesSonic8

@turtle: You mean DQW? Variety, hm? PictoBits would be the better choice then.
@peterifico: Hmmmm... Were you contemplating any other DSi game versus getting RUNNER?

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

turtlelink

So
Driller-1
Pictobits-2
DQW-0
Anymore recommendation before Saturday?

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery

hulklol123456789

@turtlelink, hey to anwer such a hard quetions from to choose between pictobits and Mr.DRILLER, I ahve download today pictobits, I find it good, but for me Mr.Driller is better, if your anyways don't know wich to download I recommend you to watch some youtuve videos.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic