Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,774

KnucklesSonic8

I have it but I haven't played it that much. Too into other games, I'm afraid.

KnucklesSonic8

rosemo

@Funky Gamer: I have Dark Void Zero. I grew in the NES era, so for me it was worth it. I beat it on each difficulty level and I think spent about 5 hours in total with the game. If you will only play on Easy and not collect everything, then it is probably not worth it. However, if you are a completist and up for a challenge then it will definitely be satisfying.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

hulklol123456789

Dark Vpid Zero looks great, in the review they give to it a 9/10 so you should buy it, I recommend more the art style games than the G&W games, boxlife is extremly cool, so they are precipice and digidrive, G&W games the best are judge, falgamn (like simon) and marios cement factory, the other ones stink.

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

LordJumpMad

Dark Void Zero is Fun, but with just 3LVs, you won't find yourslfe coming back for more.
The Ancients Beckon is a Well Done Pin Ball game and i'm not a Fan of that type of Game.
Its best looking DSI ware game, I have seen, and it will you make you come back for more.
I want to try out one of the Electroplankton Games, but I want one thats alot fun and and alot to do on it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ok Alphabounce or Mr. Driller Drill Till You Drop? Or wait until the end of May to see what other games come out. 600 points left btw

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

KnucklesSonic8

@FunkyGamer: FYI, some of the "other G&W titles" that hulklol referred to don't stink. Judge is also not one of the best, IMO.

@JumpMad: Can't go wrong with Luminarrow and Hanenbow.

@SZM: Alphabounce all the way.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

Los of levels? Alphabounce, Lots of fun Mr.Driller, BOTH¿?

Hmmmm, if you are a fan of football then soccer 2010, if not, then no.
If you like races Asphalt 4, if not then no.
Maybe legends of exidia? is a rol game
Love puzzle games, art style games, or glow artisan (recomended)
Mario VS Dk, MMA, great game, fun,puzzle, long
The best 200 points game? hmm long and fun? spotto, robot rescue, aura-aura climber (recomended)
relaxing? any electroplankton game

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ok thanks I'll get Alphabounce

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

pkmnguy

if you like puzzles i recommend all of the art style games, glow artisan and trajectile

WOOHOOO FINALLY REFLECTION IS OUT AS DIVERGENT SHIFT!

Funky_Gamer

IS the ferrari game or Asphalt 4 better?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

hulklol123456789

Well Ferrari GT got better graphics, but Aspahlt 4 is much more extensive, is you want the best race game buy Aspahlt 4 if you like ferraris well then buy Ferrari GT, but if you like to flight then Air Race is your option.

GumbyX84

First post, but gota say that AlphaBounce, while kinda slow at times, is a great game and a nice evolution to Arkinoid "genre".

Also loving Dark Void Zero. Hard, but fun.

Beat Castle of Magic. Easy up until that last two worlds. I'm waiting for Shantae so I can have some real platforming fun.

DSL and DSi XL
Now proud owner of 3DS

hulklol123456789

Earthworm Jim looks like a nice platformer too

hulklol123456789

Hey idk, should I get Trajectile? it looks like a spotto (a game I have, pass and enjoyed a lot) but it looks like a little different, its hard, easy? it starts with 30 lvls but get till 200 lvls, so should I get it or better any other game?

KnucklesSonic8

It's an excellent game. Lots of content for only 500 Points. Mix of difficulties. Deceptively deep and challenging.

KnucklesSonic8

Birdman

Trajectile is probably one of the best games on DSiWare, and you should totally get it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

rosemo

Birdman13 wrote:

Trajectile is probably one of the best games on DSiWare, and you should totally get it.

I second this recommendation. Totally worth 500 points. Great game with lots of gameplay, especially if you are going to get all medals.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

Funky_Gamer

Should I get Dark Void Zero or Bejeweled Twist?

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

jdarrell

@FunkyGamer: I recommend you get Dark Void Zero, and you can also get Bejeweled Twist or another puzzle game if you need a puzzle game

Edited on by jdarrell

jdarrell

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic