Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,774

hulklol123456789

OK, haha, go to hell viking ivasion (lol), I have heard that pop island is only good when you have a dsi friend to play with, is that true?

And what to you tell me about asrt style:aquia?

Another thing I want to know is if let's golf is a good game and if dark void zero too

Oh, and have you already played gangstars2? is a good game?

Edited on by hulklol123456789

Man's worst enemy is laziness.

DSiHoney

@hulklol123456789

Skip the puzzle games and definitely do not get Gangstar2

GET AiRace and Asphalt4 - Asphalt's liek NFS for DSi and AiRace's flying high and it feels nice.

Save the turtles is a little gem when it's dull and raining, so if you've any points left DO IT!

Pop Island only if ur multiplayering.

Everybody be cool. You, be cool.

KnucklesSonic8

Well I enjoy Pop Island by myself, but that's just me.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

Well I really like puzzle games, so I will look a little more, and what do you tell me about robot rescue? Idk 200 points.

Ok I will choose for the race games asphalt 4, it really looks nice.

Haha then gagstar 2 not, ok, I have already see a review in the ones hte give 2/10 stars so...

Save the turtles it looks nice, it is a latinoamerican company, I will try it.

Ok and what about Dark Void Zero, what do you say about that game?

And its let's golf a good game? or not?

KnucklesSonic8

Robot Rescue is good for only $2.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

yeah your right 2$ is not alot, If i got space i will buy it.

KnucklesSonic8

Well, there are quite a few good games/apps for only $2 that you could consider as well.

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

Anyways, I want to hear your opinions about, let's golf, dark void zero and the art style games.

And what do you guys think about the elektroplakton... games?

Birdman

Dark Void Zero - This is as close as we may get to a retro Mega Man game on DSiWare. It's awesome, fast-paced and addictive
Art Style games that I have:
Pictobits - Fun, unique and addictive. The retro theme just makes it that much better.
Boxlife - Once you get the hang of it, it's fun. It's also nice to try to unlock all of your Box House parts.
ZENGAGE - Unless you like sliding tile puzzles, no.
Base 10 - Definitely underrated, but still pretty good. Puzzle mode sucks, though.
precipice - I've heard people say that this is one of the best games on the service, but I found it to get stale and repetitive quickly.
Digidrive - See Pictobits, just remember it's not retro at all. This is actually one of the bit generations games, a precusor to the Art Style games originally relesed in Japan only for GBA, made by the same developers as Trajectile, Starship Defense and the upcoming X-Scape.

As for other good $2 games:
Aura-Aura Climber
Spotto!
Robot Rescue

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

hulklol123456789

cool, then i will geth robot rescue, pictobits (maybe zangage or aquia) and dark void zero

hulklol123456789

One last thing, what do you think about the game Air race? its dificult like the air race tunnel or more oderate and easy, also what do you think about gameloft LET'S GOLF.

and one last question: I got 1000 points less, ich 2 game do I buy?

Asphalt 4 and one of 200 (maybe electroplankton) or Air Race and one of 200, or 2 of 500 between art style: pictobits, zengage(I like the rubics, is like the same?), aquia, pop island, pop+solo, move your brain rollway puzzle, Gangastars 2 (no one recommend these to me)

Birdman

I don't give reccomendations on any games I don't have, so I can't tell you about any Gameloft game, AiRace, AQUIA or Rollway Puzzle. However, from what you've told me and what I've heard on here and IGN Gangster 2 is completely outclassed in every positive way by Car Jack Streets, which you already have, and I believe the same is true for Let's Golf and True Swing Golf Express (True Swing better than Let's Golf). Anyway, here are some other things about the games you mentioned:
Pop Island was built for multiplayer, so unless you're tired of Mario Kart DS or have some multiplayer buddies don't get it.
Pop+ Solo - Unless you're looking for something to zone out on, it's not really worth it. And even then, you could probably find an Electroplankton title that fits that bill.
Speaking of Electroplankton, 110Percentful has a page somewhere in here that details every Electroplankton game released on DSiWare.
Zengage - If you look on Youtube you could probably find a gameplay video of it, but I don't think it's highly similar to a Rubik's Cube.
If you want more people's opinions on games, check the "Rate Your DSiWare Collection" board somewhere in this forum section.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789 wrote:

I want to hear your opinions about... the elektroplakton... games.

My thoughts on some of the more obscure ones:
http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/electroplankton-rec-rec---review
http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/electroplankton-sun-animalcule---dsiware-review
http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/electroplankton-marine-crystal...

Avoid Valvoice! Get Luminarrow for sure. Beatnes and Hanenbow are great as well (the latter more so because of being able to do more with it).

And since you were asking earlier, here are my thoughts on Move Your Brain:
http://www.wiiloveit.com/games/move-your-brain-rollway-puzzle...

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

hulklol123456789

ok, thx everyone for the help, I choose that I will geth Aspalt4 and AirRace, and Robot Rescue of course.

And about the electroplankton games I will geth sun-animacule and luminarrow, maybe I geth Beatness too.

And the art-style games I will geth Pictobits and Zengange, Aquia looks cool too but I feel that I will like more zengage (I love puzzle games) and the Aquia concept of put 3 of the same color together gives me the feeling of something boring maybe I try it later.

Well thx everyone !!!!

cheapogamer4life

hulklol wrote:
(I love puzzle games)

Youll will love the DSiware shop just as much then.

I havent seen you post in this thread before. If your a new user WELCOME to Nintendo Life.If not, disreguard last statement.

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Kyloctopus

Games I have, you want: Arcade Hoops Basketball, Prehistoric Man, Pop Island, Paper Airplane Chase,
Games I am confused (I might get but I don't know I have 900 points left) Game and Watch Chef, and Donkeykong jr, Alphabounce, Brain Challenge, all Racing games at 800 points including airace

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic