Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,774

nothankyou

I have narrowed down my choices. Witch 2 of these 3 shold I download?

Spotto!
Faccez
Escappe GO!

nothankyou

irken004

SpriteKing wrote:

I have narrowed down my choices. Witch 2 of these 3 shold I download?

Spotto!
Faccez
Escappe GO!

Escapee and Spotto

Percentful

Namo wrote:

By the way, Electroplankton is total genius! .

I love you.
not really, but I agree with you VERY strongly.

Edited on by Percentful

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Percentful

@globulos I've spent 5+ hours watching electroplankton videos. Yes, I have seen that one. [I personally like the one from Iband, and some of the ones from cutthecameras are nice.]

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

cheapogamer4life

lockd wrote:

To everyone, wait for Photo Dojo.

No idea how long we will be waiting for that one do ya?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Birdman

cheapo - Just about everywhere says that it will launch this spring, so I'm guessing anywhere between April and early June.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

cheapogamer4life

Ah......thanks for the Info Birdman

Tattis

jdarrell wrote:

(and Number Battles is my favourite DSiWare gameplay.)

I should really stop doubting people here. I kept reading the description for Number Battle, and it didn't really seem like something I'd enjoy much. The other day, I was feeling bored, so I decided to give it a try based on recommendations here. Loved it. Probably one of few DSiWare games that I've had trouble putting down. Unfortunately, that meant getting gold on every challenge and beating all the beginner challenges within a few days.

I'll have to give multiplayer a try, but I've had a hard time getting matches started. I'll have to look into the Number Battles thread here.

Currently playing:
4 Heroes of Light

KnucklesSonic8

Tattis wrote:

jdarrell wrote:

(and Number Battles is my favourite DSiWare gameplay.)

I should really stop doubting people here. I kept reading the description for Number Battle, and it didn't really seem like something I'd enjoy much. The other day, I was feeling bored, so I decided to give it a try based on recommendations here. Loved it. Probably one of few DSiWare games that I've had trouble putting down. Unfortunately, that meant getting gold on every challenge and beating all the beginner challenges within a few days.

I'll have to give multiplayer a try, but I've had a hard time getting matches started. I'll have to look into the Number Battles thread here.

Yeah, put out your FC and I'll happily add you.

KnucklesSonic8

Birdman

@ Tattis and KnucklesSonic - I'll be sure to add you both. Maybe we can do something online on Saturday? Just let me know on the Online Gaming thread.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Armand

True Swing Golf Express , Let's Golf! or 101 Minigolf World ?
which one is better ?

Armand

KnucklesSonic8

Have you tried Pro-Putt Domo out of curiousity?

KnucklesSonic8

cheapogamer4life

Ashman wrote:

I have about $25 to spend and I have no idea what to get. any recommendations people?

Well,
1. what dsiware games do you already have?
2. what genres are you into?

Edit: I see you are new Nintendo Life user. Welcome to our growing community....... Enjoy

Edited on by cheapogamer4life

Ashman

cheapogamer4life wrote:

Ashman wrote:

I have about $25 to spend and I have no idea what to get. any recommendations people?

Well,
1. what dsiware games do you already have?
2. what genres are you into?

Well, I already own Birds and beans and march of the minis.

and I mainly into anything besides sports games. So I was thinking of getting that dracula hunter game (forget what its called), Oregon trail and car jack streets but I don't know if there any good. but if they aren't very good what other games would you reccomend.

HolyMackerel

@Ashman Well, shooting blind:

• Starship Defense (tower defense) - 500 points
  • Trajectile/Reflect Missile (puzzle) - 500 points
  • Art Style: DIGIDRIVE/INTERSECT (puzzle) - 500 points
  • Dark Void Zero (retro platformer) - 500 points
  • Glow Artisan (puzzle) - 500 points
  • Number Battles (puzzle strategy) - 500 points
  • Pop Island (multiplayer capture-the-flag) - 500 points
  • Pinball Pulse: The Ancients Beckon (pinball) - 500 points
  • Aura-Aura Climber (arcade action) - 200 points

That's already well over $25 right there. It really depends on what games you like. I could recommend more, of course...

HolyMackerel

cheapogamer4life

The only game out of the 3 you posted about that I have is Oregon Trail. Personally I really enjoy the game. Ive beat it a few times and have let others give it a go. Basically a collection of around 8 fun mini games with a history lesson included. Only problem for me is that after 4 play throughs theirs not much more for me here. Its also a little on the easy side even on the harder modes.
Currently my 2 favorite games are Bomberman for the crazy 4 player wifi matches and Starship Defense beacuse its a great strategy game. If your into puzzles Mario vs Donkey maybe the best puzzler on the service, but their are alot of good ones to choose from.

Also most every game on the service has their own first impression thread here, as their are alot of games I have yet to play.

almost forgot about Pop Island, another really fun multiplayer game with download and play included in this one. The solo campaign is o.k. also.

Ashman

cheapogamer4life wrote:

The only game out of the 3 you posted about that I have is Oregon Trail. Personally I really enjoy the game. Ive beat it a few times and have let others give it a go. Basically a collection of around 8 fun mini games with a history lesson included. Only problem for me is that after 4 play throughs theirs not much more for me here. Its also a little on the easy side even on the harder modes.
Currently my 2 favorite games are Bomberman for the crazy 4 player wifi matches and Starship Defense beacuse its a great strategy game. If your into puzzles Mario vs Donkey maybe the best puzzler on the service, but their are alot of good ones to choose from.

Also most every game on the service has their own first impression thread here, as their are alot of games I have yet to play.

almost forgot about Pop Island, another really fun multiplayer game with download and play included in this one. The solo campaign is o.k. also.

Thank you both (Cheapo and holymackerel) for the suggestions. Now you said that you beat Oregon Trail like 4 times, so how long does it usually take for an average person to beat the game? and also, is pop island wi-fi multiplayer as well?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic