Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 1,772

RoyalBlur

I got an eShop Card and I have a few funds left and I just wanted to ask which is better to download. Dragon's Lair or Dragon's Lair 2 Time Warp?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Birdman

dark-insanity wrote:

loved draculas undead awakening and gonna get undead awakening when it comes out next week

What? Are you talking about the newest GO Series game?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Carlosscal

So...
Im buying more 1000 points,
But i dont know what games to get.
Can you guys help me?

These are the games i already have:
Mario vs DK
Hero of Sparta
VT tennis
Army Defender
Photo Dojo
Guitar
Gaias Moon
Airace: Tunnel
Glory Days
Real Soccer 2010
Zenonia

Carlosscal

WhiteTrashGuy

Got 5 bucks burning a hole in my E-Shop account. Which is better DARK VOID ZERO or SOUL OF DARKNESS?

You havn't seen BAD BOYS 2 ???!!

rosemo

I would recommend Dark Void Zero. I haven't played Soul of Darkness, but if you like the old school NES-type games, DVZ is the way to go.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

Can anyone tell me the name of that DSiWare game where you use the 3DS/DSi Camera to find and collect Microscopic Organisms?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Birdman

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Can anyone tell me the name of that DSiWare game where you use the 3DS/DSi Camera to find and collect Microscopic Organisms?

AfterZoom, I think.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Sneaker13

rosebud wrote:

I would recommend Dark Void Zero. I haven't played Soul of Darkness, but if you like the old school NES-type games, DVZ is the way to go.

For me it's the other way around. I haven't played Dark Void Zero, but Soul of Darkness was pretty awesome. It's basically Castlevania and even though it's far from perfect and I would really love more weapons and upgrades, I really enjoyed it. I even finished the game without upgrading my weapons, which was a big challenge during Boss Fights.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

HeroOfCybertron

Recommend me a game to download, Castle of Magic or Roller Angels?

rosemo

Haven't played Roller Angels but Castle of Magic is a solid, if unremarkable, platformer. It is also incredibly easy. My son enjoys playing it, so if you have kids who play games it may be a good buy.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

MikeDanger

Can anyone recommend me a good RPG that's not Zenonia?

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

HeroOfCybertron

What's everyone's opinion on Dreamwalker is it a good game or not?

Magikarp3

@MikeDanger1 I think you'd be pressed to find a good RPG on dsiware; perhaps companies don't think a lengthy title is worthwhile for a digital distribution service. That being said though, there are some games you might want to check out:

Crystal Monsters is a pokemon clone by gameloft, and while it looks nice and seems to be quite lengthy (there are 160 pok- I mean, monsters.) Then again, you're probably going to play it for a while and then want to play pokemon instead.

Castle Conqueror Heroes is a nice game in the vein of Fire Emblem if you like stuff like that. It's a grid turn based strategy game with rpg elements.

one more is Go Series: Picdun. It's not available where I live, but from trailers it looks like a fun dungeon crawler and puzzle hybrid, which'll last you a long time.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

SaKo

what's the easist music-making app on dsiware? I suck at making music but i really want to get rytmik retrobits and music on retro keyboard. are they hard to use or simple? looks confuing...

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

sam322

@jibberldd5 i have music on retro keyboard but i didn't find it that amazing, it was okay, but quite complex

If there is a broil between 3DS and PS VITA, then GO 3DS!!!
My e-mail: [email protected]
youtube aCCOUNT: Sams3dsReviews
3ds friend code:352...

liavcol

I have 1500 points (15$ on eShop, it's the same?!) and I'm looking for games with story mode. PLZ give me names of some good games with story mode!!!

By the way the games I recommend on are:
-Cave Story
-Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ
-Soul of Darkness
-Legends of Exidia
-Hero of Sparta
-Rayman
-Castle of Magic (I'm playing it now)
I played all of this games and all of them are part of my games collection.

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

sam322

@liavcol, if you want a game with a cool story mode (and pretty long) you should buy X-scape, it is worth 800 points. I haven't beaten the game, but it is truly fun, you should try it out (but read several reviews first)

If there is a broil between 3DS and PS VITA, then GO 3DS!!!
My e-mail: [email protected]
youtube aCCOUNT: Sams3dsReviews
3ds friend code:352...

liavcol

WOW this game have a story?! I didn't know that so I always saw it and not thought about it.. You know what I will try it out!
Oh and almost forgot THANKS!

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic