Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,774

slidecage

seems nintendo is no longer updating their site... they dont even have build a lot listed and nothing listed for next week

slidecage

lockelocke

Hey dudes,
recommendations for the best games @ $1.99?
I bought Photo Dojo, its awesome, but beyond that I haven't played any other 200 point titles.
Thx!

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

Cengoku

for 200 points, I bought Shooting Watch and Aura Aura climber.
I'm interested to buy Hangman or Learning Piano software.
I'm interested in Go Go Kokopolo? Is this really good?

Cengoku

slidecage

DOTMAN ooooo i remember that playin that on what my vic 20.. comes out sept 8 for 200 pts....... werid nintendo listed 2 games for SEPT 8 but nothing for aug 25 or sept 1... hopefully something good coming tomorrow .. doubt it but i can hope

slidecage

jenlam

Does anybody know about the Make Up & Style game??

jenlam

pariah164

I just added 1000 Points, and used 500 to get Maestro Green Groove (very good game, by the way, and I highly recommend it). Now, I have 500 more, and I was looking for recommendations on other DSiWare titles that are 500 and under. The only other DSiWare game I have is Shantae: Risky's Revenge. Thanks in advance.

The Original Pari - Accept Nothing Less (Innocent Until Proven Evil)

NexxuZ

I have 500 points left (Live in Europe). Would like some recommendations in what's the best game for 500 points.

Thanks in advance

NexxuZ

Xkhaoz

I loved Ivy the Kiwi Mini. Great art style, pick-up-and-play gameplay, etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

slidecage

man cant belive how bad the last 3 months have been for downloads.. still sitting on 10,000 pts (picked up cards for 10 each instead of 20) still cant find nothing to download

thinking downtown texas hold em but it looks like a cart based game i have somewwhere ...... and if the next 3 weeks looks like someone said i wont be downloading nothing till oct or later..looks like the odds of the dsiwere getting another RPG is 0 to none .

still need to go back a few pages to see what people are saying are good games but still cant find anything i really would l ike that last a good long time

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

Cengoku

NexxuZ wrote:

I have 500 points left (Live in Europe). Would like some recommendations in what's the best game for 500 points.

Thanks in advance

Sujin Taisen (Number battle) . At the house here, we are 3 people and love the game

Cengoku

slidecage

Cengoku wrote:

NexxuZ wrote:

Thanks in advance

Loved number batttle Would say its one of if not the best game on the download
Sujin Taisen (Number battle) . At the house here, we are 3 people and love the game

slidecage

TheUnknownGame

Dodogo! is a really fun game as well as Portable Shrine Wars.

No one knows what kind of games I play!!

slidecage

something doesnt want me to download Lost town game.. went up twice and it said my battery was too weak for the download. anyone who has this .. Length of game and any replay vaule

slidecage

sam322

is tetris party live a good game?

If there is a broil between 3DS and PS VITA, then GO 3DS!!!
My e-mail: [email protected]
youtube aCCOUNT: Sams3dsReviews
3ds friend code:352...

Cengoku

hi , here are the games that I bought until now:

• Art Style: Intersect 4,5/5
  • Art Style: Code (base 10) 4,5/5
  • Art Style: Box Life still to test
  • Art Style: PiCOPiCT . still to test
  • Sujin Taisen (number battle) 5/5 ! the best dsiware.
  • Wakugumi Monochrome Puzzle 4/5
  • 16 Shot! SHOOTING WATCH 4/5 (lol takahashi)
  • Aura-Aura Climber 4/5
  • Dragon Quest Wars 0/5 (a great disappointement for a DQ fan)
  • Learning Piano Vol.2 3,5/5
  • GO Series: 10 second Run 4/5
  • Nintendo Countdown Calendar 3,5/5
  • myNotebook: Red (i had it in myi)
  • my Postcards (i had it in my dsi)
  • UNO 3,5/5

I now own 30 euros on eshop , I'm interested in the other art style games, rytmik, glow artisan (but may be will wait for the apple app), calculator, zelda link of awakening (but find the 6 euros expensive).
Do you have some puzzle games recommendations ? (not platformer please) thank you
is Link 'n' launch good?

Cengoku

fchinaski

I'm sure this game was recommended already, but I can't recommed enough A Kappa's Trail, developed by Brownie Brown, the company behind Mother 3 and Magical Starsign. After months of playing it in-between other games, I have finished yesterday this amazing little gem. It is very original, compelling, and challenging enough to keep you trying to beat the most difficult stages for some time without boring you (there are several "collectibles", like "Paintings" and "Cassetes" with the in-game music that you can buy with the coins you collect in the stages). The last boss stage can be very difficult and I kept trying to beat it for days! There are also three entertaining mini-games that will keep you busy if you care to finish them (don't know if I will because they are really tough and I have a pile of other games waiting). Anyway, download it if you're interested in imaginative, original games and want to try something out of the ordinary.

fchinaski

Cengoku

fchinaski, unfortunately, a kappa's trail isn't available here in europe.
James, Picdun is a dungeon crawler :-/ What does make this game special?
Martin, I found Puzzle Rocks a bit boring and slow :-/
What about rytmik and rytmik retrobeat? Do the version own the same sounds?

Cengoku

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic