Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,774

LordChimpington

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

Hey which of these games would you guys recomend.(You can say more then one)
Castle Conqueror
Steam World Tower Defense
Akappa's Trail
Dark Void Zero
Antipole
Lost Town the Dust
Rabi Lady
Digger Dan
Ivy the Kiwi: Mini

Also if any of these are bad please let me know. And if there is a game $5 or below that's good I am missing let me know. Thanks a Ton!

Ivy the Kiwi: Mini & Spotto are definitely worth buying. SteamWorld is great too.

Thanks Man. I got Spotto and it is fun. I still want one more game.

So if you look up there ↑↑↑ I edited the games list.

LordChimpington

Birdman

@TheGameMonkey28 - From the list, I'd get Ivy the Kiwi? mini, A Kappa's Trail, or Digger Dan & Kaboom. Though it's not on your list, if you don't already have it, I'd also recommend Aura-Aura Climber.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Rocketship

What games have good online modes? After getting Tetris I remembered how fantastic online play can be! (Its the only online game on my 3DS)

"People were throwing shoes at us in SF and LA. I don't know why. It's like 'You guys are great. Here's my shoe.' People must have been walking around with one shoe." James Hetfield

LordChimpington

Birdman13 wrote:

@TheGameMonkey28 - From the list, I'd get Ivy the Kiwi? mini, A Kappa's Trail, or Digger Dan & Kaboom. Though it's not on your list, if you don't already have it, I'd also recommend Aura-Aura Climber.

Thanks birdman and everyone else you are all very helpful. I will pick between 3 games you all told me to pick. Thanks again.

Edited on by LordChimpington

LordChimpington

RudysaurusRex

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

TheGameMonkey28 wrote:

Hey which of these games would you guys recomend.(You can say more then one)
Castle Conqueror
Steam World Tower Defense
Akappa's Trail
Dark Void Zero
Antipole
Lost Town the Dust
Rabi Lady
Digger Dan
Ivy the Kiwi: Mini

Also if any of these are bad please let me know. And if there is a game $5 or below that's good I am missing let me know. Thanks a Ton!

Ivy the Kiwi: Mini & Spotto are definitely worth buying. SteamWorld is great too.

Thanks Man. I got Spotto and it is fun. I still want one more game.

So if you look up there ↑↑↑ I edited the games list.

Soul of Darkness and Earthworm Jim.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

LordChimpington

So just beat the main story of spotto and got to say it was fun. That game is well worth $2.00. Haven't tried the challenge or story pro mode yet.

Antipole is actually really good. It does get challenging later but still fun.

Other games I have:

Mario's picross is addicting and so many puzzles to do in there.

Let's Golf 3d is a fun golf game but if you want a more serious golf game there are better options. A little laggy during opponents turns but not bad.

Donkey Kong is really great. I couldn't stop playing it. Realy nice levels and pretty long.

LOZ Link's Awakening was great wish I would have played it sooner. Just a great zelda adventure.

Glory Days Tactical Defense is bad. It's more of a survival tower defense game. There are 3 areas but with no story and no pause in between turns so it gets crazy. Not bad for $2 but still not that good.

Xevious is kind of challenging but still worth it. A nice pick up and play any time shooter. Pretty good 3d effect as well.

Excitebike 3d not a huge fan. Not bad but not great. 3d is nice but not that great and there's not a lot to do. But for free it's great. lol

Kirby's dreamland has regular story then harder extra mode. A little to short but still a fun game and great music.

Tower Defense not bad with a good amount of levels but not that good of least I don't like it.

If any of you wanna know about a game let me know because I used to have a ton on my old dsi.

LordChimpington

KnucklesSonic8

Rocketship wrote:

What games have good online modes? After getting Tetris I remembered how fantastic online play can be! (Its the only online game on my 3DS)

Dragon Quest Wars, UNO, Bomberman Blitz & Number Battle.

KnucklesSonic8

slidecage

looking at burning 2000 pts come thursday
looking for good long 200 or 500 pt games..

go go go

slidecage

LordChimpington

slidecage wrote:

looking at burning 2000 pts come thursday
looking for good long 200 or 500 pt games..

go go go

Here are some choices I would recomend.

200:
Spotto! Your a little bird throwing bombs has a challenge mood, main story with 50 levels plus a pro story mode.(That's another 50 levels) And it's very fun.

Escapee Go: Your this girl trying to escape these bad guys in a maze type game. You try to avoid them and run away. I forget how many levels but it's still a great game for 200 points.

I also hear aura aura climber is fun.

For 500:
Antipole change gravity in this platformer. Challenges, main story, time trials, and achievements.

Digger Dan and Kaboom: Has 100 levels nice fun puzzler.

Darkvoid zero, ivy the kiwi:mini, chronos twins, a kappa's trail. I hear these are good.

LordChimpington

Link79

I took a chance on Roller angels and I'm glad I did. I know it looks like a sissy game for toddlers but I'm really enjoying it!
The music is very catchy and fits the action pretty well. Platformer fans will no doubt have fun with it.

Anybody here download Divergent Shift? I'm really close to getting that one too. Opinions please?

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

slidecage

thinking of getting downtown texas holdem but i wonder how many touraments are in it ... and getting 4 games this week (cart based) so dont know if its worth the cash
getting
Hands On! Tangrams 4.60 tomorrow via amazon
Salon Superstar 7 tuesday (kids wanted it might give it a try as well)
Puzzler world 2 weds
tactics orge (psp weds) 14.99

nice is price of a normal 30 buck cart picked up 4 games

slidecage

slidecage

thinking of getting downtown texas holdem but i wonder how many touraments are in it ... and getting 4 games this week (cart based) so dont know if its worth the cash
getting
Puzzler world 2 weds

slidecage

slidecage

getting
Puzzler world 2 weds

slidecage

slidecage

getting
Puzzler world 2 weds

slidecage

Birdman

@slidecage - Please delete three copies of your latest post, as it is very annoying to wade through them. Also, please keep this thread on topic, i.e. don't post about every game you're getting/have gotten, only questions you have about DSiWare titles you plan on purchasing.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

maxbyer

Alright 800 points and right now I'm tied between Mighty Flip Champs, Mighty Milky Way, Let's Golf 3D, and Kokopolo.

3DS Friend Code: 4425 1641 9720

6ch6ris6

pretty sure this game has already been mentioned a lot of times but i just downloaded ZENONIA 2 days ago.

and it is awesome. i wanted to download this game way back when it was released but i had my doubts. no i really enjoy it. it plays like an asiagrinder mmorpg. you have to decide for yourself if that is a good thing or not, but i iove it. i know it is much cheaper on mobile phones but i dont like gaming on mobile phones. i dont regret paying 8€ for this awesome game.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

WolfRamHeart

@maxbyer: Out of those four choices I would recommend that you get Go! Go! Kokopolo. I like Mighty Flip Champs and Mighty Milky Way but personally I enjoyed Kokopolo more. I can't comment on Let's Golf 3D though because I never played it.

WolfRamHeart

Link79

Anybody get Zoonies? I'm thinking about either getting that or Crazy Hamster.
They both sound kinda similar with the whole clear the path aspect so I'm not sure which is better.
Any opinions would be helpfull.

Also about this Zenonia, Is that like a Snes style RPG? How's the music? Is there a ton of grinding before you get to the actual game?

Edited on by Link79

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

6ch6ris6

i never played a snes rpg but it looks like one. beautiful. and it plays like an asian mmorpg grinder. i dont know. hard to descirbe. there is grinding but it is not much. it is okay

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic