Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,772

sam322

i have 14$ in the eshop application but i am searching for a dsiware title that is worth 500 points, and let it have a lot of replay value and intresting title.
These are the 500 point titles i have so far
-dark void zero
-trajectile (aka reflect missle)
-starship defense(starship patrol)
-pop island
any recommendations?

Edited on by sam322

If there is a broil between 3DS and PS VITA, then GO 3DS!!!
My e-mail: [email protected]
youtube aCCOUNT: Sams3dsReviews
3ds friend code:352...

SaKo

@sam332 Thanks, You could try bomberman blitz, i'm not sure about the replay value, but i've played a bomberman game before and it's fun and unique. Also, If you like puzzle games, try glow artisan. It's fun and you can design your own puzzles.

Edited on by SaKo

SaKo

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5 | Twitter:

sam322

@jibberldd5 thanks to you too!
oh btw i would also recommend bird and beans, paper airplane chase and probably faceez

SaKo

should i get castle of magic? I'm very wary about getting it. I like platformers and customizing things. should i get it?

SaKo

sam322

@jibberldd5 i think castle of magic is a great platforer, but now i have my eye on inchworm animation

sam322

@jibberldd5 i think castle of magic is a great platforer, but now i have my eye on inchworm animation

SaKo

@sam322 do you have the U.S eshop or the europe one? i have the europe one and it doesn't have inchworm... I WANT IT SO BADLY!!! i like animating stuff! Anyways, thanks.

SaKo

rolLTheDice

While Castle of Magic is a competent platformer it lacked in polish for me. Just don't expect the most responsive controls and the best level design of the genre and you could be alright with the game imo.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

sam322

@jibberld5 your welcome, the only good dsiware platformer is shantae, but sadly it is priceless 1200 points, but i have it and it rocks! I have USA eshop and inchworm, I must buy it!
@LTD thanks for telling me about castle of magic

slidecage

was able to grab a 2000 pt card for 10 bucks and looking at some older games anyone play any of these

Viking Invasion 800 pts seems very high and dont know if worth it

Ancient Tribe

thinking of 2000 pts
Ante up poker 500 pts
Afterzoom or lost room (500 pts)
maybe one of those up top
and
glory days for 200

but not sure if that would be a good vaule for the 2000 pts

slidecage

Birdman

@slidecage - First of all, please go back and delete the three repeats of your post. Second, I don't have many of those games, but Viking Invasion is not worth the 800 points. Starship Defense eclipses it in just about every way.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

slidecage

dont know why it posted that list 4 times i just deleted the other 3

slidecage

SaKo

awww, here in australia, we don't have shantae or inchworm!

SaKo

sam322

@jibberldd5 don't worry they'll come out soon

sam322

@slidecage get starship defense and inchworm animation
glory days, well i think it is good but airport mania is amazing

sam322

idk

slidecage

wow just a heads up first off want to thank this site for picking my name and winning Ante up texas hold em poker BUT i got to Disagree big time with the review ... it says the game has touraments in it.. THere is no touraments in this game

THere are 10 stages each stage you play 10 hands whoever has the most coins at the end of those 10 hands wins that stage. That is right after 10 hands that stage just ends if you in you can then move onto the next stage .. the game is buggy as well.. in the rules it says the goals of each stage will be listed when in fact none of the goals are listed . THe game is very short (went though all 10 stages in less then 30 mins) the AI is very stupid going all in on high card yet no betting when they got full houses

on the plus side the game does move fast no lag... i would love to see this company come out with a full cart verison of this game with REAL touraments but how it stands right now major disappointed and i would felt totally ripped if i paid 500 for this. the review makes it seem like there is Real touraments in this game .. i have never been in a poker tourament where its game over after 10 hands

sadly still looking for a good poker ds game

NOW One more question
I stil have 1100 pts on the system and one of the kids bd is coming up to keep them buzzy when we go to the lake for the week (they cant take their major systems)

I need
GOOD
LONG (if you can tell how many hours you played it)

200 pt game
maybe
500 pt game
would like to stick to 200 pt games so they can get the most then again a 500 pt game and 3 200 pt game would = 1100

THANKS again for all the help

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

Terave

Does anybody know another good 200 pts DSiWare game? I already have Aura Aura Climber, Dodogo Robo and Photo Dojo.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic