Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,772

slidecage

lOnE-WolF wrote:

What's worthwhile at 200 points? I have the full GG and GO series as released in NA to-date, Frenzic, Rytmk RE, etc. Was originally stuck between Majhong and Boom Boom Squaries, also looking at Airport Mania. I got plenty of classic puzzle games so I'm considering tossing Majhong. Any opinions as to whether Squaries or Airport's the better buy?

there is a better majohong game then the one that just came out in the states. that one is very short and has very little puzzles (your better with going with the other game) airport is just a one round game (hi score type game) (its not the complete 48 stage game)

i would say none and hold on to the points but if you HAD To buy one...

Simply Mahjong (major time over the new mahjong)
Airport mania
the other game you said

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

brandonbwii

Digger Dan sounds decent. If your really into Tetris Party though. You should just pay full retail for Tetris Party Deluxe since it has way more features.

Also guys, which is better Armada or Flight Control?

Edited on by brandonbwii

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

JohnDoe123

@brandonbwii I got Flight Control a long time ago and still play it today. Haven't tried Armada, but I recomend Flight Control.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

QubicGames

I can honestly recommend Remote Racers as the best greatest 3D racing game in some time.

Passionate video game makers.

Yasume

QubicGames wrote:

I can honestly recommend Remote Racers as the best greatest 3D racing game in some time.

Lol. I'm sure you do.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

brandonbwii

@qubic
nice one. Hope Remote Racers isnt yet another game that will sadden Chicken Brutus

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

QubicGames

Yasume wrote:

QubicGames wrote:

Lol. I'm sure you do.

Download it or just wait for the people's reviews and you'll see how good it is.

I can also recommend Darkvoid Zero and Shantae if you don't believe I'm trustworthy

ImDiggerDan

Here's the situation. Recent events have left me with 600 points. I live in the UK. I will soon be getting a 3DS so don't anticipate adding any more DSiWare points.

This pretty much means that I'm looking for 3 quality 200 point games. Don't want to get a 500 point game since that would mean I've wasted nearly a whole £ (I'm a tight fisted Yorkshireman).

Any suggestions?

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

bboy2970

QubicGames wrote:

I wanna believe you. I really do. Its just......since this uses essentially the same engine and stuff that AiRace used, why wasn't there some form of multi-player? I would buy it with no question if it featured a download play option (which AiRace didn't have either).

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

bboy2970

ImDiggerDan wrote:

Here's the situation. Recent events have left me with 600 points. I live in the UK. I will soon be getting a 3DS so don't anticipate adding any more DSiWare points.

This pretty much means that I'm looking for 3 quality 200 point games. Don't want to get a 500 point game since that would mean I've wasted nearly a whole £ (I'm a tight fisted Yorkshireman).

Any suggestions?

Game and Watch Mario's Cement Factory and DK jr. are good buys for quick action. Pop Island: Paperfield is a great little racer for cheap. AiRace Tunnel is a fun little game to waste some time on. Spotto! is a good one with 50(technically 100) levels and solid gameplay. Touch Solitaire is a must if you like Solitaire. The presentation of it is very smooth. Aura Aura Climber if you don't already own it is probably the very best 200 point game out there. Lots of achievements, creative gameplay, big levels, really a great game! Hope I helped!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

QubicGames

bboy2970 wrote:

I wanna believe you. I really do. Its just......since this uses essentially the same engine and stuff that AiRace used, why wasn't there some form of multi-player? I would buy it with no question if it featured a download play option (which AiRace didn't have either).

The truth is multiplayer is just too much work for a 5$ game. Nintendo is very strict and sepcific about adding multiplayer and meeting the requirements can be a pain in the A.

ImDiggerDan wrote:

Any suggestions?

Aura-Aura Climber - definitely
Primrose - if you like puzzle games, though it seems strange at the beginning
Go series: 10 second run - really hard
and AiRace: Tunnel - simple but challenging (and because it's my game)

Odnetnin

I have 600 points and with the 3DS on the horizon I am never going to buy more. Please help me decide on the final game(s) to get before I trade it in on the 27th.

Ivy the Kiwi or Frogger or a combination of three 200 pointers such as AiRace Tunnel, Airport Mania, Paul's Shooting Adventure, Glory Days, 10 Second Run, etc. HEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALP!

Feel free to include other suggestions between 200-500 points.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

HolyMackerel

I'd go with three 200 pointers because I'd hate to have 100 points spare.

AiRace Tunnel, Spotto!, Aura-Aura Climber. Photo Dojo, Pop Island: Paperfield, Glory Days, 10 Second Run and Rytmik: Rock Edition (NA only) are all good 200 pointers.

HolyMackerel

Retro_on_theGo

I would suggest going with 3 200 point games, because if you buy a 500 point game you'll have 100 points left over forever.
Anyway for 3 good 200 point games I would suggest 10 second run. I beat the game 100% It's HARD and has quite a bit of extra content. So it should definitely last you a while. Aura-Aura Climber, It's simply the best 200 point game. Nice graphics, fun levels,lots of achievement like stuff to get too. Still haven't beat it and I've had it for more then 2 months. And pop Island: Paper field. It's fun, cutesy,and has download play. Nice pick and play style game.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

KnucklesSonic8

I say don't bother with Frogger. Glory Days & Pop Island FTW.

KnucklesSonic8

Odnetnin

Sorry, forgot to mention I already have paperfield.

Think I'll go with 10 Second Run, Spotto, Aura-Aura. I'll look up more on all of them and maybe switch one out for Glory Days depending on the reviews. Thanks for the help guys, and cheers to DSiWare.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic