Forums

Topic: DSiWare Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,772

slidecage

lemonhead wrote:

alright 200 points....GO! start naming lol

first flight that comes out on the 24th in the states could be a good pick up for 200 pts

slidecage

rosemo

For all you that buy for the younger set (I have a 7 year old), the following games are cheap and cool:

1. Pop Island: Paperfield
2. Spotto! (though my son kind of burnt out on it around level 35)
3. Escapee GO! (my son really likes this game; teaches strategy and resource management as well)

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

cheapogamer4life

lemonhead wrote:

alright 200 points....GO! start naming lol

E s c a p e e G o!

Enough has been said?

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

brandonbwii

I'm looking for some 200pts. games/apps. Next week I plan on purchasing 1000pts. With that I plan on getting:
Glory Days
Pop Island: Paperfield
myDiary
Airport Mania (maybe)

Any other suggetions for quality cheap dsiware?

Facebook: bbworks club
Twitter: @bbworks_club
Instagram: bbworks club

Nintendo Network ID: BigBadBrowne

brandonbwii

Own it, actually wasn't too big a fan. After reading a past review though, 10 second run seems like it could be up my alley (I like the quick fix/casual sort of games). Any other suggestions?

KnucklesSonic8

Quick fix, huh? Have either of the GG titles?

KnucklesSonic8

bboy2970

I agree, 10 Second Run is a very good 200 point game. Perfect for a few minutes of play and its fun to go back and beat your times. As far as other 200 pointers go, Aura Aura Climber is probably the best one around. Its single player has a good length and there is a lot of exploring and achievement-getting to be done. Also, if you are musically inclined, then you can't go wrong with Rhytmik: Rock Edition. I only have the original Rhytmik but apparently Rock Edition works similarly and its only 1/4 the cost!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

triforceofcourage

i had lots of fun with car jack streets. Basicly a scaled down version of grand theft auto.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

brandonbwii

Unfortunately I'm not musically inclined and I own Aura Aura Climber and it is fantastic. It has been the best value so far. I also own Robot Rescue, which isn't as bad as some people say. I really enjoy it with its really neat puzzles.

@KnucklesSonic8
What is the GG series?

HolyMackerel

10-Second Run is a great game, here's another vote for it. It's basic platforming but you have to go really fast, and the later stages are incredibly devious. It's possible to finish the whole game though (there are 50 stages or so?) but until you finish them all it's great for that quick platforming fix. Then there's survival mode where you try to complete all the stages in one go without dying, which is mighty challenging! Great value for 200 points.

HolyMackerel

brandonbwii

Own Car Jack Streets. Felt a little unfair so I didn't care much for it. Again looking for 200pts. games.

@KnucklesSonic8
No thanks. I'm looking for games that have at least received a 7/10 from my good friends at Nintendo Life. Though I am looking into Extreme Hangman, but nothing's certain yet.

Okay, enough people say 10 Second Run is solid. I may go with that. I'm looking for one more.

Edited on by brandonbwii

bboy2970

Some other solid 200 point games are:

-Touch Solitaire: An extremely well made game of Solitaire that is absolutely perfect for a quick fix. It features Spider and Klondike and it only take like 4 blocks of memory!

-Frenzic: This is a fun puzzle game. Its a bit bare-bones only featuring one mode of play but it is also good for a quick fix and lets you try to constantly improve your high score.

AiRace Tunnel: A fun little diversion. Its a little light on content but if you are into flying games this could be a good choice.

Bird and Beans: A great arcade-ish game if you don't own the WarioWare game where it is originally found. Gets kind of difficult quickly and can be great fun.

The Game and Watch games: There is a handful of G&W games on the service. Good buys if they are your thing. My favorites are Donkey Kong Jr. and Mario's Cement Factory.

Spotto!: Pretty well polished little game. 50 stages to play. It will last a good couple hours and is one of the more polished 200 point releases.

Primrose: This is pretty much in the same boat as Frenzic in that it is fun but limited by its lack of modes. Still a solid puzzler though.

And that is pretty much the best 200 point games I can think of. Hope I helped

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

KnucklesSonic8

5-in-1 Solitaire is better than Touch Solitaire, IMO, because it has more value.

I also second Spotto.

KnucklesSonic8

ImDiggerDan

I can recommend Digger Dan and Kaboom. It is my game, though...

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

Kid_A

ImDiggerDan wrote:

I can recommend Digger Dan and Kaboom. It is my game, though...

I've got the review and I can objectively testify to your unobjective opinion

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

slidecage

anyone know how many levels in digger dan.. does it look like its going to be a good length game ......i thought HoOKED was goin to be short but now im hooked trying to get the best goals on all of them

slidecage

Kid_A

slidecage wrote:

anyone know how many levels in digger dan.. does it look like its going to be a good length game ......i thought HoOKED was goin to be short but now im hooked trying to get the best goals on all of them

About 90 levels in Digger Dan, and there's good incentive to come back to them.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic