Forums

Topic: DSi Wireless features problem !!!HELP!!!

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Anfeli

Well this sucks.
yesterday i was about to boot the dsi browser when all of the suden i got an eror mensage saying "Communication error. The Nintendo Ds will shut down".
Now nothing that uses the wireless feature works. I cant use the shop channel, browser, pictochat or anything.
No, i did not drop the dsi or got it wet or anything.

Edit- if i dont get an error mensage, the dsi just freezes and i have to take of the batery
figured i may as well delete the one that didn't have any replies yet, not this one -- TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

(Avatar made by pixelman)

Dicesukeinuzuka

Try going to options and going to options > Wireless Communications> ON then click OK.

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Anfeli

it dosent work
i did it allready and the yellow led ligth is ON. and if it wasent, you cant boot pictochat, or the shop channel

Anfeli

@ Rezon: no just an error mensage saying "Communication error. The Nintendo Ds will shut down"
im in mexico now, i will one i get to the usa

Hey i just notise something. on the error mensage, it sais "DS" not "DSi"

Dicesukeinuzuka

maybe you need to update your DSi. Hope you get it fixed.

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Anfeli

how can i uptade the dsi if i cant conect it to the internet with out it frezing?

Edited on by Anfeli

Anfeli

if i send it to nintendo and i get a new dsi, will i be able to redownload all the dsiware apps/games i got for Free?

ckites

as far as i know if Nintendo keeps the dsi they can transfer the downloads to your new dsi. but i don't think you get the old dsi back!

ckites

theblackdragon

why not try calling their Customer Service hotline, Anfeli? Sounds like you need more help than we here on the forums can provide.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Anfeli

well thanks, i just called nintendo and they tolld me the repair is going to be FREE, Yay.
but sadly, ill miss the relese date dsi, i had great memories with him(not realy). one second of silence plz.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.