Forums

Topic: DSi Telescope Lens and Protective Case

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Tails

okay wanna talk about a weird looking DSi CDT has made a product that is suppose to be fully functional with the DSi Camera and makes it so you zoom in on your pictures when your taking them if you want to see this wonderfully bizzare item its on amazon.com look up on DSi and type in Telescopic Lens with Protective Case what will they think of next

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Djrr-ific

Sorry, can't find it, can you give me a link?

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

Cheezy

Well that's...um...strange...heheh

Who Are You?

gabikun

Interesting. What would you think if you were walking and saw someone using this....?

gabikun

Djrr-ific

Woow, but it's useless, isn't it? I don't know why somebody would have a telescopic lens on a Nintendo DSi!?!

3DS Friend Code: 5241-2047-4489

Machu

@KillTheHaterzzz: Off topic, but you do realise you are walking on somebodies grave there.

Rawr!

SonicMaster

@machu
yes, I agree. When I first saw his avatar, I thought Bahamut ZERO had returned!

SonicMaster

Larkin

Bringing portability to a whole new level

Last night I looked up at the stars and thought "Where the hell is my roof gone!?!"

theblackdragon

sure hope that thing's detatchable, or it looks like it'd get busted clear off the front of that case real quick, lol

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Teodoro

Ever heard of punctuation marks??

ARMY STRONG!

JayArr

LMFAO! I'm tempted to buy that just for the lulz!

Whip that baby out in a public place just to see how people react...ok that didn't sound right.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Miyabi273

Strange, it would be interesting to try out though.

"Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!" ~ General Larry Platt

jayo

I have no need for such an accessory, unless it lets the DSi take higher res. photos...

jayo

MindFever

@Blue Protoman : rofl... your avatar made me LoL i dunno...i just find something extremely hillarious when i think Chuck Norris + Violence ... this guy just doesn't look tough to me not to mention his hat never falling off in the fights of Texas Ranger ("...in the eyes of a ranger..." <-- lol ,just lol)

sorry folx...off-topic.

This product makes little kittens cry ... it is evil

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" -- Euripides
Mario Kart DS: 1033-0922-5865
Picross DS: 4168-4193-4237
Tetris DS: 4376-6289-6382
Adv. Wars D.C.: 2879-9282-1770
Flipnot...

JimJam707

Why would you need a telescope lens on a 0.3 MP Camera?

Signature? Here? No way!

kickerjosh

wow that would be uncomfortable in ur pocket

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.