Forums

Topic: DSi firmware update 1.5 Wish List

Posts 121 to 140 of 146

geek-master

when is the GDC happening? aka game developers conference......

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

cheapogamer4life

I would be nice if they updated with a way you can gift Dsiware points like I heard you can do for the Wii.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Joeynator3000

FREAKIN VIDEO PLAYER!!! I wanna watch funny/favorite videos...TV shows and stuff. T_T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

cheapogamer4life wrote:

I would be nice if they updated with a way you can gift Dsiware points like I heard you can do for the Wii.

You can't gift points

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Gogata

I agree that it should be able to read video files, and also it should support MP3 music files aside AAC since they are the most common music file types... I would also like to see a friend system, you make an account, add friends and message or chat with them or send invitations for an online match like on PS3 =P. And you should be able to play all your games straight from your SD Card. Now I have 26 games and I have to copy/delete them from/to my system memory whenever I wanna play some of them to free up space... Setting themes would be cool, too .

Good luck,
George

Gogata

Oh and Skype!

Good luck,
George

Sean_Aaron

MP3 = license fee, so I wouldn't expect it to happen. Probably why MP3 playback got dropped from Endless Ocean and Excite Bots.

Being able to gift software is also a good idea, though that's part of the shop, so surely wouldn't require a firmware update? I guess we'd need DSi system codes - actually that's a great idea, we really should have the full messaging suite that the Wii does and be able to send notes to both Wii friends and DSi friends from the DSi - like a Nintendo-only SMS. Why isn't this already the case?!?

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

SpentAllMyTokens

When was the last update even? Last August? That seems a little ridiculous, but I can't get online and check easily.

Maybe they've forgotten about the DSi.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

R-L-A-George

I've heard of a wave of updates they are working on but most won't come until around 2012(?)......

Ability to transfer games to other DSi's registered on the same Club Nintendo account.(They may have to put a limit of I guess 6?)

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

ShinRPGGamer

Sean+Aaron wrote:

MP3 = license fee, so I wouldn't expect it to happen. Probably why MP3 playback got dropped from Endless Ocean and Excite Bots.

Being able to gift software is also a good idea, though that's part of the shop, so surely wouldn't require a firmware update? I guess we'd need DSi system codes - actually that's a great idea, we really should have the full messaging suite that the Wii does and be able to send notes to both Wii friends and DSi friends from the DSi - like a Nintendo-only SMS. Why isn't this already the case?!?

I think the SD card menu is a bit more of a concern right now, Sean

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

Sean_Aaron

Gmls719 wrote:

I think the SD card menu is a bit more of a concern right now, Sean

Oh, well, when you get time can you fix the other stuff for me?

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

sykotek

All I want is an SD card menu, I hate having to juggle games. While I was filling out surveys for Club Nintendo, I asked for one every few topics. ...and I'd like to be able to buy a new system and have all the DSIWare I bought even though its unlikely I'd play most of it again.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

cheapogamer4life

sykotek wrote:

All I want is an SD card menu, I hate having to juggle games. While I was filling out surveys for Club Nintendo, I asked for one every few topics. ...and I'd like to be able to buy a new system and have all the DSIWare I bought even though its unlikely I'd play most of it again.

Ah..... I just got done with about 20 Dsiware surveys and the SD menu never even cross my mind.
Kinda fills like I just wasted 2 hours for nothing now....

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

sykotek

@cheapogamer4life: I doubt they actually read them, but I'd like to believe they read them especially since I asked for better stuff on Club Nintendo a while back and then 2 days after, they announced Ultra Hand, made a bunch of good comments about Game & Watch DSiware and now there's G&W Collection 2 available. The interesting thing is, I haven't registered anything new since going Platinum on my status last year and now I'm 1 survey away from going Platinum this year, but I can't remember if they announced the Gold/Platinum prizes prior to the cutoff and I have enough surveys to go Platinum next year too since my surveys don't expire until at least 2012. Those surveys really add up surprisingly.

Edited on by sykotek

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Tattis

Probably just a frill, but I've been thinking it'd be cool to be able to take screenshots while playing a game, which would then allow you to play with them in DSi Camera or use them as your starting screen.

It would also be cool if you could play music from DSi Sound while doing things like using the internet.

Currently playing:
4 Heroes of Light

Ashman

Sean+Aaron wrote:

I totally agree. A messaging system would work great with the DSi and hopefully if they do end up adding it they could put it so you could message to cell phones as well.

Funky_Gamer

Motion control.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

shingi_70

Is an update really coming? it seems that all the hardware focus is going to the 3DS.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.