DSi / DS Forum

Topic: DSi firmware update 1.5 Wish List

Showing 101 to 120 of 163

AuthorMessage

NintenDude97

101. Posted:

100th reply! Anyway, I would like AM/PM on the clock.

Edited on by NintenDude97

My YouTube I My Crosloggery
The best flash game EVER!
Jesus died for you
»ηιητεηδμδε97«

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

102. Posted:

What if they had a filming app. Kinda like flipnote studio, but using your camera to make real life movies.
And your downloaded music could play in the background on the DSi menu.
And something like skype (world communication)

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

yoshdude64

103. Posted:

Wow.. It's been SOOOO long.. August 3rd. They must be working on something big..

Best Quote Ever. Thanks Nintendo!

Oh, I am feeling the power! It high-fives Fawfuls face!

WarioWare DIY: 3180 84998030

AuthorMessage

thaneds

104. Posted:

THE ONLY THING I WANT NOW FOR DSI IS THE DOKUDEMO WII NOMA FOR NINTENDO OF US AND EU.... MIND YOU THIS IS A VIDEO PLAYER FOR DSI IN JAPAN... as for updates, Recording video from the camera is the only update of 1.5 J/U/E i wish they would do...

"Why hate, when we can pictochat... ...or we can atleast fight on multiplayer mode".
Flipnote Studio Command: Up,B,down(x2),Left(x2),B(x2)
Bomberman Blitz! FC: 180626757893

AuthorMessage

Teodoro

105. Posted:

I think it would be cool to be able to pick themes or make your own for the main menu

ARMY STRONG!

AuthorMessage

Blue_Cat

106. Posted:

I agree with AM PM clock. I'm fine with analog, but army time is too much for me.

Theme idea is neat too. The menu really should be more customizable.

Edited on by Blue_Cat

Gota Catch 'em ALL!
Current HG Pokemon count: 180
Mario VS DK; Minis March Again: 3309-2151-9209

AuthorMessage

Bobpie

107. Posted:

Maybe I'm just obsessive, but I hate having to scroll for ages to get to that application I want.
If they had two lines stacked on top of each other......

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

AuthorMessage

almostnacho

108. Posted:

thaneds wrote:

THE ONLY THING I WANT NOW FOR DSI IS THE DOKUDEMO WII NOMA FOR NINTENDO OF US AND EU.... MIND YOU THIS IS A VIDEO PLAYER FOR DSI IN JAPAN... as for updates, Recording video from the camera is the only update of 1.5 J/U/E i wish they would do...

I can't believe how eerie similar our opinions are on this. :O

BigPaws wrote:

heres wats needed if ninty wants to compete with sony.

Nintendo has no problems competing with Sony right now, in my fan-boy opinion. It's enough that it's $170, about $40 cheaper than the go, and $50 cheaper than the 3000.

Edited on by almostnacho

I'm back with a shiny new 3DS, yay!
FC: 5370-0428-9949
Walker is the best Animal Crossing character ever.

AuthorMessage

Peznaze

109. Posted:

L/R should be next/previous song when playing music with the lid shut, and they should reverse their Skype decision, and their "no video" one, while they're at it. And then we can all win the lottery and live happily ever after! Ah, dreams.

Peznaze

AuthorMessage

yendi

110. Posted:

sd card menu and something to do with video like video recording or youtube app.the bad thing about dokodemo for dsi is the only possible way to get videos onto your dsi is through a wii but what about the people without wiis.

yendi

AuthorMessage

yendi

111. Posted:

@BigPaws

what do you mean by “y u would have that many apps i dont know” you dont get that many blocks and theres a lot of games so thats why.who would have that many apps crazy people like me that like downloading games.

yendi

AuthorMessage

yoshdude64

112. Posted:

yendi wrote:

sd card menu and something to do with video like video recording or youtube app.the bad thing about dokodemo for dsi is the only possible way to get videos onto your dsi is through a wii but what about the people without wiis.

People without Wiis should get one! :P Or wait for a bit and get the 2011 one, if there is such a thing..

AuthorMessage

yoshdude64

113. Posted:

Well, it's official. I have no more blocks on my DSi. And I still have 1500 points to spend! Now I REALLY want an SD card menu. Or some way to share points with the Wii and DSi.

AuthorMessage

Nintendokid

114. Posted:

On www.Wiki.com I put in List of DSiware game's & application's & I saw that Dokodemo Wiinoma is coming 2010 but you won't have to wait for an update to get that app you'll just have to wait till it come's this year.Also Wii No Ma will come to Wii on the same day that Dokodemo Wiinoma is coming.

Wii Number:2858-9153-6557-3624
Mario Kart Wii friend code:2751-6275-1011
Pokemon Soulsilver friend code:1806-5793-6796

AuthorMessage

Token_Girl

115. Posted:

New firmware: Now Bricking homebrewed DS's, and all sorts of behind the scenes awesomesause for you non piraters out there, since you've been so awesome! Ok, so that last part doesn't really exist, our bad!

Edited on by Token_Girl

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery
Pokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270
Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710
Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928

AuthorMessage

Bananahh

116. Posted:

To be realistic, the only thing i think the next update will do is block flash carts/hombrew and hide the fact that theyre just trying to block homebrew by adding AM and PM to the clock. What i WOULD like, is themes, something like skype and an SD menu, which you can play your dsiware from.

insert witty text here i would normally write something funny, but i feel like a nublet here.

AuthorMessage

kosmonso

117. Posted:

1. Opera Browser update
2. Youtube download
3. SD card menu
4. Video option on Camera
5. Can upload Albums to Facebook
6. Free retro games
7. Can watch movies off SD card channel

Edited on by kosmonso

kosmonso

AuthorMessage

yoshdude64

118. Posted:

Do you think they could make the Internet Connections screen more like the touch's, or have it on the home screen so if you are in range on WIFI it says it and auto-connects?

AuthorMessage

Percentful

119. Posted:

kosmonso wrote:

6. Free retro games

Yeah, right. :P

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

AuthorMessage

Nintendo_Freakazoid

120. Posted:

sd menu
online pictochat ( requires frineds codes)
video support would be mad!
DSI speak

NintendoFreakazoid :)