Forums

Topic: DSi firmware update 1.5 Wish List

Posts 101 to 120 of 146

yendi

@BigPaws

what do you mean by “y u would have that many apps i dont know” you dont get that many blocks and theres a lot of games so thats why.who would have that many apps crazy people like me that like downloading games.

yendi

Nintendokid

On www.Wiki.com I put in List of DSiware game's & application's & I saw that Dokodemo Wiinoma is coming 2010 but you won't have to wait for an update to get that app you'll just have to wait till it come's this year.Also Wii No Ma will come to Wii on the same day that Dokodemo Wiinoma is coming.

Wii Number:2858-9153-6557-3624
Mario Kart Wii friend code:2751-6275-1011
Pokemon Soulsilver friend code:1806-5793-6796

SpentAllMyTokens

New firmware: Now Bricking homebrewed DS's, and all sorts of behind the scenes awesomesause for you non piraters out there, since you've been so awesome! Ok, so that last part doesn't really exist, our bad!

Edited on by SpentAllMyTokens

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Bananahh

To be realistic, the only thing i think the next update will do is block flash carts/hombrew and hide the fact that theyre just trying to block homebrew by adding AM and PM to the clock. What i WOULD like, is themes, something like skype and an SD menu, which you can play your dsiware from.

insert witty text here i would normally write something funny, but i feel like a nublet here.

kosmonso

1. Opera Browser update
2. Youtube download
3. SD card menu
4. Video option on Camera
5. Can upload Albums to Facebook
6. Free retro games
7. Can watch movies off SD card channel

Edited on by kosmonso

kosmonso

Percentful

kosmonso wrote:

6. Free retro games

Yeah, right.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

Nintendo_Freakazoid

sd menu
online pictochat ( requires frineds codes)
video support would be mad!
DSI speak

NintendoFreakazoid :)

cheapogamer4life

kinda way out there but........online leaderboards for every game.........

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

Altkey

I think it would be cool if they put on a video camera, DSi message board, Skype, and virtual handheld.

Altkey

3DS Friend Code: 1822-0653-9014 | Nintendo Network ID: TheAltkey

RedBlueSpot

Here's what I want Nintendo to add in the next update:

• Option to X-fade songs in the Nintendo Music Player and a Cover flow-ish song selection, would be nice.
  • GBA-download store... PLEASE!
  • Let in more apps on the DSi Store. Programs like Skype and such.
  • Video recording ability with face recognition and ability to record sounds along with video recording.
  • Ability to add my own sounds into songs would be fun too.
RedBlueSpot
lunchmeats101

But we also have to remember that the DSi isn't that powerful, and we can't expect to get so much out of it.

3DS FC: 1118-0222-5055

Macaronius

Wi-fi pictochat, and an ability to record longer souds onto an sd card.

*Hunt the Hare and turn her down the rocky road
all the way to Dublin, Whack follol de rah!*

cheapogamer4life

would be nice to be able to play our favorite music while playing our ds or dsiware games

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

BigPaws

ok did anyone notice the mini update that was released? it was a mysterious update that did nothing i can see . wtf is that!!!

Wowzerz! i had a PSP and its no where near as fun as the DSI im glad i sold ma PSP!

geek-master

did they anounce the SD card menu today?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

BigPaws

where u see that?

Wowzerz! i had a PSP and its no where near as fun as the DSI im glad i sold ma PSP!

geek-master

did they anounce a SD card menu or not?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

geek-master

what im saying is did they anounce a SD card menu for the dsi at nintendo's media summit?

LzWinky

geek-master wrote:

what im saying is did they anounce a SD card menu for the dsi at nintendo's media summit?

No, they typically never announce system updates at conferences

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.