Topic: DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 581 to 600 of 748

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

581. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

moomoo wrote:

However, if you have a PSP, get that version instead.

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Do not listen to this man. He is wrong. Wrong. The DS version has added features and Etna mode. ETNA MODE. Seriously, you'll be more than fine with the DS version.

[/div]

[/div]

So does the PSP version. All the DS has is a Prinny on the bottom screen naratting stuff. The PSP version is more polished and feels less cluttered. Also, there's much less voice acting in the DS version, and with only one audio track.
The DS version is a port of the PSP version, not the PS2 version. It's inferior in every regard, minus using a screen for a Prinny. Granted, if you don't have that option, then its hardly a bad purchase.

Oh. Damnit, I thought I read on Wikipedia years ago that the DS version introduced Etna mode. F***. I literally went to 3 different Gamestops to get a copy of the DS version. And I lost it last week, and resided to never play Disgaea again if I couldn't play Etna mode. I guess I'll go download the PSP version now...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xilef

582. Posted:

Was Radiant Historia ever releases in Europe? I have heard great things about it...

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

583. Posted:

Nope, but it costs less to import anyways (so I hear).

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xilef

584. Posted:

OK then. Anyone know a good place to import?

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

585. Posted:

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=19792

They even have RH in stock, apparently.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

586. Posted:

Ok I'll make a recomendation lol:

The My Baby Series on DS:

My Baby Boy/Girl DS
My Baby: First Steps DS/Wii / My Baby 2: My Baby Grew up DS/Wii
My Baby 3 & Friends DS
My Baby-Online - Online game - www.mybaby-online.fr

I highly recommend this series for girls & young lady's of all ages young & old. It's extremely good the only downfall is I would not recommend the series to any guy mainly because of the babies & stuff in the ds games & if your playing the online game just be aware that most people on there are girl's/young lady's who are playing plus alot of pink. :)

My avatar show's my virtual son in the online game. That's Jason he's 3 month's old. ;)

In the ds game's he 4 year's old. My Baby Web was the old beta but the moderator's had to close the old beta & start over now known as mybaby-online so every body has a clean slate & is back at the starting line hense forth why my virtual son is very young again lol. Also the baby can grow up to 24 month's in mybaby-online.

Anyone want's to add me on mybaby-online my username is: barbiegurl777

Thanx! ;)

Anyone who's of the female gender will enjoy the online game personally I know only a few guy's playing the online game.

Overall defently fun series & the graphic's are in 3D.

Also to anyone who get's:

My Baby Boy/Girl DS

If you like glitches & unlocking stuff there alot of that in the first game of the series. :D

If anybody need's help with any of the 3 ds games or the online game defently let me know & I'll be more than glad to help out on a level or whatever. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Emaan

587. Posted:

Is Elite Beat Agents great for a Rhythm Heaven fan? :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

moomoo

588. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

It's great for a fan of music games in general. Considering how cheap you can get it now, there's no reason not to own it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

589. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

[/div]

It's one of the best music games ever created.
Best be getting it.

Edited on by Banker-Style

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

590. Posted:

Yeah, so... I'm 21 years old and if a game's too easy for me I usually give up faster than if it was frustratingly hard. I'm a Srpg fan. How easy is Pokemon Conquest? If it's baby easy i'll pass.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Windy

591. Posted:

I would highly recommend Phantasy Star Zero on DS. Online co-op up to 4 players and a decent single player story mode. Great game with alot of longevity. You can easily clock 200 hours searching for Rare items. The online play is pretty flawless and there is still a nice following on the game to hookup with other people. If your an online nut this game is for you. Plus making pictochats is kind of a game in itself for you artists out there as it uses pictochat as its communication system. I would love to see this game remade on 3ds

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

592. Posted:

I know some people who downright hate PS Zero, but I was a big fan of it. Glad to see someone else liked it, too.

@MikeDanger1

I haven't played it yet, but I've been told numerous times that the entire singleplayer campaign of PK Conquest is practically a tutorial for the post-game content, which makes up a much bigger part of the game and I think is supposed to be a lot more involved. So I'd imagine it'd be easy for a while, then ratchet up the difficulty when you've passed the credits. Just saying.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

593. Posted:

@MikeDanger1 I haven't played Pokemon Conquest but the main thing I always hear about it is that it's very easy.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

594. Posted:

What's Nintendogs like? I'm thinking about picking up one of the versions, but I don't know if I'd play it that much - is it basically a more involved Tamagotchi style thing? Also, is it a game that you really need to play every day? I don't think that style of thing suits me that well.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

595. Posted:

Wheels2050 wrote:

What's Nintendogs like? I'm thinking about picking up one of the versions, but I don't know if I'd play it that much - is it basically a more involved Tamagotchi style thing? Also, is it a game that you really need to play every day? I don't think that style of thing suits me that well.

Basically yeah its a glorified virtual pet and No you dont have to play it every day. One time I didnt touch mine for 2 months cause I lost my charger to my DS and went back to the game and my dogs were fine. They were however dirty, hungry, and thirsty. Gameplay wise its fun at first but after awhile it does get boring at least it did for me. If you have a 3DS I would suggest getting Nintendogs and Cats cause I heard that there is a bit more to do in that one than the DS ones.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Chuie

596. Posted:

@MikeDanger1 i havent played it but i hear it really easy but does keep the you busy
i got a question i love the digimon games i have played on the ps2 and ps1 but is digimon dusk/dawn any good and which is better dawn or dusk

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

597. Posted:

@Tasuki: Thanks for that. I think I might skip it - I've got enough games already that if it's not that appealing long-term then I would just be getting it to have in my collection. I think I'll spend my money elsewhere!

I appreciate the reply :)

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

598. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

@MikeDanger1 i havent played it but i hear it really easy but does keep the you busy
i got a question i love the digimon games i have played on the ps2 and ps1 but is digimon dusk/dawn any good and which is better dawn or dusk

They're good. Not as great as Digimon World 3, but better than 4. As for which is better, they're practically the same. Go with whichever has the digimon you like more.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

599. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

I have Dusk, and it's an ok game the story is somehow cool and the way you collect digimon and digivolve is original. But it's not as good as Pokemon just so you know, if you see it for aroudn $20 or less I say get it. It you see it higher than 30 it's not worth it.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

600. Posted:

Digimon games usually go for a different approach than Pokemon. While Dawn/Dusk is the most comparable to Pkmn, I still wouldn't use it as "the bar".

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~