Forums

Topic: DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 301 to 320 of 782

Link245

How is Resident Evil: Deadly Silence? Would you recomend it over the Wii Archives version?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

kkslider5552000

pikky wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

I saw Rhythm Heaven at Toys R Us for $9.98. I didn't get it, mainly because Skyward Sword and Mario Kart 7 are right around the corner and I would have no time for it.

-50 interent points.

I am extremely disappointed in you, son. You are unfit to be called 'gamer'. That game is easily worth the $34 I payed for it, a and to pass it up for a measly $10 is an absolute disgrace. words can not explain how pathetic that was.

2nded and 3rded. My GOTY in the best year in gaming in the past decade. BUY IT.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Tramua center is worth getting but gets stupidly hard later in the game.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Nightwalker

Guys, I'll need your help on this one...
I'll be buying some DS games second hand, and I am interested in the Megaman/Rockman series (I'm not sure if Rockman is used only in Japan, and Megaman in US/UK). So, can some of you tell me the exact titles of this series that came out for the DS? It doesn't matter the genre they follow (action/RPG...), but I am only interested in the English titles.
Thanks in advance, guys.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

SuperSpank

Nightwalker wrote:

Guys, I'll need your help on this one...
I'll be buying some DS games second hand, and I am interested in the Megaman/Rockman series (I'm not sure if Rockman is used only in Japan, and Megaman in US/UK). So, can some of you tell me the exact titles of this series that came out for the DS? It doesn't matter the genre they follow (action/RPG...), but I am only interested in the English titles.
Thanks in advance, guys.

Megaman ZX
Megaman ZX Advent
Megaman Zero Collection
A few Megaman Star Forces

I ca vind party hay

Jamouse

I recently picked up 999 the other day... And I am absolutely loving it.
It's sort of like Kyle Hide but with more personality.
(I could never get into Kyle Hide, it was just a bit dull for me.)

Jamouse

Terave

Question: Layton and the Last Spector costs in one store €35 only! Is it worth it, with all of the upcoming games left?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

KryptoniteKrunch

Link245 wrote:

How is Resident Evil: Deadly Silence? Would you recomend it over the Wii Archives version?

I would'nt recommend it over the Wii version, but DS is still a decent pickup if you can find it cheap. Having Resident Evil 1 on handheld is pretty cool.

Stuck between 5 DS games:

Alien Infestation
Yoshi's Island DS
GTA Chinatown Wars
Kirby SuperStar Ultra
Super Mario 64 DS

With my money I could only get about 2. Really hard for me to choose two; need some recommendations.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

Terave

@kryptokrunch I would rather pick Kirby Super Star Ultra and Yoshi Island. GTA isn't that special or good. Same for Mario 64.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Link245

I was looking for some DS RPGs to play, and I was thinking about Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I've never played Golden Sun before, and was wondering if this was a good starting point. I was also wondering if this game is good, as I have heard some negative things about it.
Also, do you guys think the GBA Golden Suns will be part of the Ambassador games?

Edited on by Link245

Currently Playing:

Nintendaholic

@link245
it was alright, i definitely think it was too easy compared to the first 2 and i recommend waiting for the ambassador games because it is likely the first golden sun will be one of them. you want to play them in order

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Metalder

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned (sorry if it has) but I've just discovered Ghost Trick and I can not put it down (played four hours straight at new game). Game has great art style, a fantastic story and set of characters and some amazing animation; definitely deserves some recognition. Never have played the Ace Attorney games, but since playing this I may have to

Metalder

Link245

How is The World Ends With You? I don't know much about it, exept everyone thinks it's so great. What is it?

Currently Playing:

CanisWolfred

Link245 wrote:

How is The World Ends With You? I don't know much about it, exept everyone thinks it's so great. What is it?

It's an action RPG. The combat is really confusing, though, so I suggest you watch some videos and do some other actual research.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Link245

Mickeymac wrote:

Link245 wrote:

It's an action RPG. The combat is really confusing, though, so I suggest you watch some videos and do some other actual research.

It's by Square Enix, right? How would you rate the game, and how much could I get it for?

Currently Playing:

CanisWolfred

Link245 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Link245 wrote:

It's by Square Enix, right? How would you rate the game, and how much could I get it for?

It's like $12. Just get it. If you don't like it, keep it in good condition, because believe me, this game is gonna be worth way more than that someday.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Link245

I'll probably get it and Portal 2 next month for like $40 at GameStop.

Currently Playing:

Link245

I also might get Chrono Trigger DS if the Android version takes too long.

Currently Playing:

Link245

Alright, is Chrono Trigger one of those games you need actual buttons to enjoy? If so, I might just go ahead and get Chrono Trigger on DS, as it's dirt cheap at GameStop.

Currently Playing:

CanisWolfred

Link245 wrote:

Alright, is Chrono Trigger one of those games you need actual buttons to enjoy? If so, I might just go ahead and get Chrono Trigger on DS, as it's dirt cheap at GameStop.

What gamestop you shopping at? Anyways, I just read that the virtual controls are rather unresponsive, so you might as well get the DS version.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic