DSi / DS Forum

Topic: DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 301 to 320 of 748

AuthorMessage

xxx_Kirby_xxx

301. Posted:

Recommendations:
-All the Ace Attorney series.
Even if it doesn't seem interesting, it's addictive and you won't regret it.
-Ghost Trick.
Great gameplay, soundtrack, characters and humor. What more do you want? :D
-Elite Beat Agents.
Yeah, it might not have the greatest songs, but the gameplay's good and the agents' moves are epic!
-Solatorobo.
It's easy and that may be off-putting, but it's gorgeous and fun, with NEKO MECHAS!
-Any Mario game.
It's Mario. 'Nuff said!
-Hotel Dusk series.
I only recommend this if you're a fan of point and click games with lots of interesting text and interrogation. The artwork's amazing, too.
-Warioware: Touched and D.I.Y
Touched has fun minigames that can appeal to anyone and toys and extras. It's also pretty funny. D.I.Y has microgames and you can make your own through an easy-to-understand system that's fun. You can also make four panel comics and music. I'm pretty sure you can also distribute your games through Wi-Fi. That's always fun.
-The World Ends With You.
Interesting battle system and gorgeous artwork. (Unfortunately I never got to play it. I just watched walkthroughs. Sigh).
-Soul Bubbles.
The main character is cute. It has relaxing music and casual gameplay. And bubbles containing souls. It's addictive puzzling!
-Fire Emblem.
If you like turn-based RPGs, this is a good game.
-Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.
Also a good game for fans of turn-based RPGs.
-Big Bang Mini.
It just deserves a place in the recommendations. Not only is it pretty, it's addictive. :3
-Any Pokemon game, including Mystery Dungeons and Rangers.
Because it's POKEMON!

Well, I hope this helped!

Anime Lovers Unite!

AuthorMessage

KyleDusk

302. Posted:

I guess this is the one thread about "overlooked" games...

I would like to know if some of you already played this game and your thoughts about it ? :)

I was looking for a game that both uses the two screens of the DS in its gameplay and a Shinobi like game for my DS Lite :D

The Legend Of Kage 2

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by KyleDusk

KyleDusk

AuthorMessage

Wheels2050

303. Posted:

Prompted by the Rune Factory 3 review - given that I own Rune Factory: Frontier on Wii and Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands on DS, would people recommend I get RF3? Does it offer enough over those two to be worth the money?

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

304. Posted:

Will I enjoy Golden Sun: Dark Dawn even if I haven't play any of the previous series? Don't worry I'm not afraid of RPG games.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

305. Posted:

What is the most replayable DS game there is that is not Nintendo?

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

306. Posted:

Will I enjoy Glory of Heracles even if I don't know anything about Greek Mythology?

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

307. Posted:

Project-L wrote:

Will I enjoy Golden Sun: Dark Dawn even if I haven't play any of the previous series? Don't worry I'm not afraid of RPG games.

not really. The other two games are much better and you'd have to read a lot of bonus exposition to understand everything.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

308. Posted:

Bubbab55 wrote:

shud i get kirby mass Attack or star fox 643D i no sf643D is a 3DS game but still

Kirby Mass Attack. I have and love both but Kirby lasts longer and has more reasons to go back and play it. If you can though get SF3D later.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

309. Posted:

Solatarobo or Aliens Infestation?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

310. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Solatarobo or Aliens Infestation?

Solotarobo. I like RPGs way more than shooters.

Single most replayable non rpg, puzzle or nintendo game.

THE COURT OF TURTLES

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

311. Posted:

Come on! This is a life or death situation!

THE COURT OF TURTLES

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

312. Posted:

Most Replayable game eh.

Dragon quest ix
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (not really replayable but very hard and will take a while.)
Rune Factory
Grand theft auto chinatown wars
Advance Wars days of ruin

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

313. Posted:

Alright Solatorobo new vs FInal Fantasy iii, advance wars days of ruin, and Luminous Arc used.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

314. Posted:

Final Fantasy 3. The job system is pretty good and you'll get a lot more hours out of it than any other of those games. I have 40 hours in mine.

THE COURT OF TURTLES

AuthorMessage

Nightwalker

315. Posted:

Project-L wrote:

Will I enjoy Glory of Heracles even if I don't know anything about Greek Mythology?

Yes, it doesn't dig deep into Greek mythology at all. If you enjoy common and generic RPG's with a couple of nice touches, you'll enjoy this game. :)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage

Link245

316. Posted:

Is Professor Layton & the Last Spector a good place to start if you've never played Layton before? Because I want to play if Layton Vs. Ace Attorney is really coming outside of Japan.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

Birdman

317. Posted:

@Link245 - I think it is. Last Specter actually starts a new 3-story saga that predates (chronologically) the first three games, so it's not like you'd miss anything plot-wise by starting there (even though the series already does a good job with that part as well). Also, it includes a 100-hour bonus RPG, provided you don't live in Europe, so that should keep you busy for a while more.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

318. Posted:

Super Scribblenauts is better than Scribblenauts. Right?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

319. Posted:

@Oddy - Super Scribblenauts has better controls and level editor, as you could build a level and decide the goal, where as the original had weaker controls and you could only pick from levels that the game creators made but on the original you could program/tell things what to do, like have death attack maxwell, a boot or guard something as examples. They are both really good puzzle games and it's going to depend on the controls and level design you want. I like them both but the second is most likely better just due to controls and building levels from the ground up, though I had lots of fun with the original also. Just so you know the games have a crashing problem where you can easily make a whole lot of objects or massive explosion that can cause slow down or freezing, but it's rare and as long as you don't over load the bar limit you should be fine. Your more likely better off with the 2nd one Super Scribblenauts with it's better hints, controls and level builder

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

320. Posted:

Thanks, I'll pick it up tomorrow then.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin