Forums

Topic: DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 782

kkslider5552000

Project-L wrote:

Will I enjoy Golden Sun: Dark Dawn even if I haven't play any of the previous series? Don't worry I'm not afraid of RPG games.

not really. The other two games are much better and you'd have to read a lot of bonus exposition to understand everything.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Solatarobo or Aliens Infestation?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RudysaurusRex

shingi_70 wrote:

Solatarobo or Aliens Infestation?

Solotarobo. I like RPGs way more than shooters.

Single most replayable non rpg, puzzle or nintendo game.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

RudysaurusRex

Come on! This is a life or death situation!

THE COURT OF TURTLES

shingi_70

Most Replayable game eh.

Dragon quest ix
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (not really replayable but very hard and will take a while.)
Rune Factory
Grand theft auto chinatown wars
Advance Wars days of ruin

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Alright Solatorobo new vs FInal Fantasy iii, advance wars days of ruin, and Luminous Arc used.

WAT!

RudysaurusRex

Final Fantasy 3. The job system is pretty good and you'll get a lot more hours out of it than any other of those games. I have 40 hours in mine.

THE COURT OF TURTLES

Nightwalker

Project-L wrote:

Will I enjoy Glory of Heracles even if I don't know anything about Greek Mythology?

Yes, it doesn't dig deep into Greek mythology at all. If you enjoy common and generic RPG's with a couple of nice touches, you'll enjoy this game.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

Link245

Is Professor Layton & the Last Spector a good place to start if you've never played Layton before? Because I want to play if Layton Vs. Ace Attorney is really coming outside of Japan.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Birdman

@Link245 - I think it is. Last Specter actually starts a new 3-story saga that predates (chronologically) the first three games, so it's not like you'd miss anything plot-wise by starting there (even though the series already does a good job with that part as well). Also, it includes a 100-hour bonus RPG, provided you don't live in Europe, so that should keep you busy for a while more.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Aqueous

@Oddy - Super Scribblenauts has better controls and level editor, as you could build a level and decide the goal, where as the original had weaker controls and you could only pick from levels that the game creators made but on the original you could program/tell things what to do, like have death attack maxwell, a boot or guard something as examples. They are both really good puzzle games and it's going to depend on the controls and level design you want. I like them both but the second is most likely better just due to controls and building levels from the ground up, though I had lots of fun with the original also. Just so you know the games have a crashing problem where you can easily make a whole lot of objects or massive explosion that can cause slow down or freezing, but it's rare and as long as you don't over load the bar limit you should be fine. Your more likely better off with the 2nd one Super Scribblenauts with it's better hints, controls and level builder

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SamuraiShyGuy

I saw Rhythm Heaven at Toys R Us for $9.98. I didn't get it, mainly because Skyward Sword and Mario Kart 7 are right around the corner and I would have no time for it.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

pikku

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

I saw Rhythm Heaven at Toys R Us for $9.98. I didn't get it, mainly because Skyward Sword and Mario Kart 7 are right around the corner and I would have no time for it.

-50 interent points.

I am extremely disappointed in you, son. You are unfit to be called 'gamer'. That game is easily worth the $34 I payed for it, a and to pass it up for a measly $10 is an absolute disgrace. words can not explain how pathetic that was.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Hokori

I recommend Prof Layton

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

GPower

Metroid Prime hunters, Star Fox Command.

I don't have a 3Ds, I have a Dsi XL midnight blue

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic