Forums

Topic: DS games you regret buying

Posts 61 to 64 of 64

retired_account

Oh my goodness, so many:

• Myst - Cramped, point and click adventure game. Besides the horrible controls and pointless extras, it's incredibly boring.
  • Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure - Mediocre level design, not enough platforming, not enough variety in the enemies.
  • Nanostray 2 - Ridiculously hard, but it'd have been bearable if your progress wouldn't reset when you run out of continues.
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - Just meh, really. Nothing particularly bad or good about it.
  • Sega Superstars Tennis - The gameplay is essentially hitting the corners until your opponent misses.
  • Star Fox Command - The timer really killed this one.
  • Wario: Master of Disguise - Eww.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Digiki

I guess I'd only say Pokemon Diamond, mostly because with animation on it's unbearably slow-paced. Although with the animation off it gets much better, although I only did that from the 8th badge to the end, so the bad taste was allowed to sit for a while...

If I'd have bought NSMB and Warioware: Touched!, at full price they would've been regretted (luckily I borrowed both, WW was quite fun, but the lasting appeal could've been better. NSMB is nothing compared to the legacy preceding it, and as such it leaves a poor taste in my mouth)

Ricardo91

Pac-Pix: It was sorta entertaining at first, but it got boring really quickly. It's the only DS game I bought that I've sold so far.

Polarium: Enjoyed it at first, but I barely played it after completing all 100 puzzles, and the challenge mode is boring, and not nearly as addicting or deep as other (better) puzzle games like Bust a Move and Tetris. Whenever I get the chance, I'm gonna trade it in for another, better puzzle experience.

Loved all the rest of my DS games though!

Edited on by Ricardo91

Chony_Lee

Here's my list:

Zoo Tycoon- just completely horrible
Smackdown vs. Raw 09- completely unplayable
Original DS Browser- yeah, I was one of the few to buy that lemon
Club Penguin- my son HAD TO HAVE IT
Game and Watch collection- it was free from club nintendo, but it still sucks
Both Brain Ages- I should be smacked for not learning my lesson the first time

Other than that, I love my collection (I've got a lot of games). I'm really surprised at how many people are dissing NSMB and Zelda PH! I loved those games.

"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.