Forums

Topic: DS Game Reviews

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Slayer

I have a flashcart, and let's put it to use to help other people than just me. If you want me to review a game that you are not sure whether to get or not, I'll download it and give it a play for you, then I'll post whether I think you should get it here.

Edited on by theblackdragon

I have nothing really to say about myself.

swordx

slayer wrote:

I have a flashcart, and let's put it to use to help other people than just me. If you want me to review a game that you are not sure whether to get or not, I'll download it and give it a play for you, then I'll post whether I think you should get it here.

You better not be pirating...

swordx

Slayer

swordx wrote:

slayer wrote:

You better not be pirating...

Definitely not!

I have nothing really to say about myself.

theblackdragon

(a) if you'd like to write reviews, we ask that you do so in your own web space and not on our forums. You're welcome to link to your review blog/tumblr/website/etc. via your user signature, and that way any interested users may choose to visit as they see you contributing to other topics across our forums.

(b) any talk of ROMs or flashcarts falls under the 'Unacceptable Content' portion of our Community Rules. We ask that you not discuss them here. Please be more careful in the future.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.