DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Showing 281 to 300 of 541

AuthorMessage

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

281. Posted:

Tattis wrote:

You shouldn't wait that long to revocate one of your main character's classes. You don't have access to the highest rank dungeons until you revocate at least once.

Good point. It hasn't been a priority for me since I discovered (the hard way) that I had too much magic and not enough brawn to deal with the level 85 map I have already. Once I've finished correcting that problem I'll be ready for tougher maps.

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

AuthorMessage

sykotek

282. Posted:

The event went well even though we got there 45 minutes late...stupid traffic. Oh yea, the trim on my car fell off and I had to pull over to toss it in the trunk, lol, stupid car. Ended up driving about 200 miles today.

Its funny, when I finally got to the location, I was greeted by a bunch of familiar faces, former customers of my last job. They explained that 30+ people came, grabbed the map, goodies (a neat slime bag/backpack thing, pictures later), a few tags and left. They were really grateful for the map that I was sharing since they needed it for DLC quests and didn't have any luck grinding one out themselves.

About 30 minutes into the event, there was a contest held for the DQIX strategy guide, and I won, awesome! I was really disappointed though at the time because there was barely any new DQIX players showing up for me to tag and I waited there, at one point alone for an hour while everyone else went to lunch.

I barely squeaked by with enough unique tags to unlock all the areas in the Inn and since it was dead, chatted with the guy who was there and convinced him to share some of his maps. He ended up giving me 2 grottos, one with a floor of only Metal King Slimes and the legacy bosses from the assorted events, sweet!

All in all, it was a good day... save the issues with my car. I just got everyone in my party to level 99 and just revocated 1 of my characters today, he's now at level 33. I'll probably spend today with level grinding/revocating/change vocations..., well, later today. =]

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage

MERG

283. Posted:

So...I am at Upover and need to go to the top of Magmaroo alone. How do I do that?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

sykotek

284. Posted:

@MERG: Easiest way... Zoom or Chimera Wing to the summit. =)

AuthorMessage

MERG

285. Posted:

Zoom does indeed get me to the summit...but Greygnarl is telling me he sent word for me to come alone. How do I get him to talk to me?

AuthorMessage

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

286. Posted:

Drop off your party members at the Quester's Rest (talk to Patty).

AuthorMessage

MERG

287. Posted:

Thanks so much!!

AuthorMessage

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

288. Posted:

When you drop them off, they keep all their armo(u)r and weapons (unless you remove them first) but they return the contents of their pockets (items and scrolls) to your bag. So when you pick them back up again, you'll need to redistribute anything you want them to be carrying.

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

289. Posted:

I wonder if any new DLC came out.....
(Goes to check)

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Birdman

290. Posted:

@sonic_brawler95 - New quests come out on Fridays.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

291. Posted:

Oh, well, I guess I got those quests from Friday then. :D

AuthorMessage

iAlias

292. Posted:

Yeah, and you'll have plenty of quests to party through, they're releasing them every friday for a year

If you already knew that, sorry.

iAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

293. Posted:

I just asumed they came out on Monday, since thats usually thats how Nintendo goes, but thanks for clearing that up labrat. Also, don't forget the special characters for the inn that are from the old DQ games. ;)

AuthorMessage

iAlias

294. Posted:

Oh, yeah! Forgot about that.

iAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

295. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

. Also, don't forget the special characters for the inn that are from the old DQ games. ;)

I never knew about that! :O Too bad i'm not far into the game in which you can use the wi-fi abilities.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

sykotek

296. Posted:

Sorry, got more absorbed into grinding in the game than I thought I would be, even neglected playing Reach! Its been a few days since I said I'd post what I got.

Untitled

I've just completed all the regular quests except for two, one where I have to find Metal Slime Boots and the other where I need to fight Bling Badgers. Having that map I got from the rep at the event with the Metal King Slime floor has really helped me grind though levels quickly.

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

297. Posted:

sykotek wrote:

Sorry, got more absorbed into grinding in the game than I thought I would be, even neglected playing Reach! Its been a few days since I said I'd post what I got.

Untitled

I've just completed all the regular quests except for two, one where I have to find Metal Slime Boots and the other where I need to fight Bling Badgers. Having that map I got from the rep at the event with the Metal King Slime floor has really helped me grind though levels quickly.

Dragon Quest XI is the best game since The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass dawned on the Nintendo DS.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

pikku

298. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

sykotek wrote:

Untitled

Dragon Quest XI is the best game since The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass dawned on the Nintendo DS.

:O :O when did DQXI come out?!?!?!?! :O :O

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

299. Posted:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

sykotek wrote:

Untitled

Tell me, how many years.... HOW MANY YEARS!!!!! :O

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

300. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

pikmaniac02 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

sykotek wrote:

Untitled

Tell me, how many years.... HOW MANY YEARS!!!!! :O

LOL. So sorry. I mean Dragon Quest XI.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN