DSi / DS Forum

Topic: Dragon Quest 9: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Showing 141 to 160 of 541

AuthorMessage

Punny

141. Posted:

labrat7 wrote:

Yes. I'm only 10 and I have a debit card.

I'm going to get DQ9 after Dad adds the money

Good idea. Sweet avatar, by the way! :)

I'm back (for the moment)!

AuthorMessage

Alias

142. Posted:

Thanks. Just changed it to match the mood

Thinking of finally picking up a Wii U!

AuthorMessage

pikku

143. Posted:

:)

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Alias

144. Posted:

What're you smilin' at, punk? :)

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

145. Posted:

I'm pretty sure I'm almost done with the game, and when I finish it, I'm gonna track me down a copy of VIII for the PS2! :D

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

AuthorMessage

Alias

146. Posted:

You can't ever complete Dragon Quest IX.

AuthorMessage

pikku

147. Posted:

@sonicbrawler don't forget about the exclusive quests that are being uploaded weekly for a year :)

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

148. Posted:

I mean I'm almost done with the main story. :D
I'll never beat every mission. lol

And my DS doesn't work with my new wifi. :(

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

149. Posted:

Grumble grumble. I can't download any quest either. Stupid internet.:'(

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Roopa132

150. Posted:

Just change the router settings to WEP when you want to download something. And if that's not safe enough for you you can just switch it right back when you finished the download.

Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...

AuthorMessage

Alias

151. Posted:

Yep. You should definitely check out the side quests. Heard they're loads of fun.

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

152. Posted:

The thing is, I have a little verizon wireless mifi thing, the only button/ switch on it is the power button. I'm thinking of buying a usb wifi thing this weekend.

lol. I'd love to see the downloadable quests, even though there is about 100-200 already in the game. So much replay value. :)
And again, I think I'm almost finished with the main story. Recommend levels for the last boss?

AuthorMessage

Birdman

153. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

The thing is, I have a little verizon wireless mifi thing, the only button/ switch on it is the power button. I'm thinking of buying a usb wifi thing this weekend.

lol. I'd love to see the downloadable quests, even though there is about 100-200 already in the game. So much replay value. :)
And again, I think I'm almost finished with the main story. Recommend levels for the last boss?

I bought an OST for the game, and it reccomends you start the palace at level 38, mostly because your priest learns multiheal then. However, after you're (finally) facing the final boss (whose name is similar to one of our moderators on this forum), you'll probably be in the mid-40's by then.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Alias

154. Posted:

Yeah, you'll wanna be leveled up for the boss. I'd say that, if you can, go the extra mile and battle some Metal King Slimes to rise to at least level 50. It'll be a piece of cake if you are that powerful.

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

155. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Level 45+ and Multiheal and its pretty easy. (Using a Falcon or Uber Falcon Blade is good too.)

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage

Birdman

156. Posted:

@labrat - I'm not entirely certain, but I'm pretty sure you can't find MKS's at that point in the game. Liquid Metal Slime's, yes, but I don't think KMS's.

@mastersworddude - Do the two strikes by those weapons combo off of each other? Unfortunately my OST isn't that in-depth on those weapons.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Alias

157. Posted:

Still, you want to level up.

AuthorMessage

sonic_brawler95

158. Posted:

Thanks, I have some work to do then, I'm at Upover btw.

AuthorMessage

mastersworddude

159. Posted:

sonic_brawler95 wrote:

Thanks, I have some work to do then, I'm at Upover btw.

You still have a bit left till the FB. (spoilers*Like 2 dungeons left.*spoilers)

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

AuthorMessage

Retronaut

160. Posted:

As far as I can tell, the two hits from Falcon Blade and Uber Falcon Blade strikes don't combo off each other. In fact, I don't think that hits done with a Falcon Blade combo at all. That is, the next person to attack doesn't get the 1.2x bonus either.

Though, I might be wrong about this.

Retronaut