Showing 121 to 140 of 541
121. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 17:46 BST
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, what's your rating.
And you can just call me labrat.
Nintendo Network ID: xAlias
122. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 18:27 BST
Actually, what are everyone's impressions? I just recieved 50 bucks for selling my used, mediocre DS games on eBay. If you don't think I should bother with DQIX, what are some other long-lasting DS games that I might enjoy?!
123. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 19:56 BST
124. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 20:01 BST
I would give the game a 10
125. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 20:33 BST
9 here. Its the best rpg on the system. Its deep and has a number of side quest to do. You will enjoy it. Go to gamestop and ask to play it and judge for your self.
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
126. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 20:41 BST
OK. Thanks, guys. I'd rather see if they have it for download on the Nintendo Channel next week, but I might just take the risk and buy it.
127. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 22:53 BST
@Labrat: You should strongly consider picking up Dragon Quest IX. It really is a great game. The more I play it the more that I love it. I would personally give it a score of a 9 out of 10. There is a ton of things to do and it will have you playing for hours. It is sooo addicting! If you enjoy a good RPG then this is a game that you will definitely enjoy.
3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart
128. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 22:58 BST
Totally get it it's good.If you don't like traditional turn based RPGs though then don't
Edited on Tue 3rd August, 2010 @ 22:58 by SMEXIZELDAMAN
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
129. Posted: Tue 3rd Aug 2010 23:02 BST
I like that kinda RPG, so ill pick it up
130. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 00:05 BST
And the game is magic!
Man's worst enemy is laziness.
131. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 15:17 BST
I know the game is magic. I'll probably get it. Strangely enough, my other choice is a scooter, which is putting me under lots of pressure... Anybody own a scooter who likes DQIX better?
132. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 15:23 BST
LOL LAbrat I own a scooter and play DQIX waay more than I ride my scooter haha
133. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 15:32 BST
It was a joke.
134. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 15:36 BST
What are you waiting for get it!
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
135. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 15:39 BST
I need to wait for my ol' man to add money to my debit card
136. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 16:36 BST
If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
137. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 16:37 BST
From my selling of DS games on eBay. I'm only 10
138. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 18:38 BST
Wait, you're only 10 and you have a debit card?
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062
139. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 18:41 BST
Do get Dragon Quest IX, labrat. It's quite fun and addictive.
I'm back (for the moment)!
140. Posted: Wed 4th Aug 2010 19:47 BST
Yes. I'm only 10 and I have a debit card.
I'm going to get DQ9 after Dad adds the money