Forums

Topic: Do you think snaking in Mario Kart DS is wrong?

Posts 41 to 45 of 45

Old_School

Snaking to me is not so much cheating but exploiting. It is the same situation online where gamers attempt to find any advantage to win. I recently found a game where someone had broken The Conduit online and exploited a glitch. When gamers cannot play a game the way it is intended, it is irritating as hell. But since the slide boost is part of the game it is tough to criticize.

Vegeta: Just...just...transform damn you...
Bulma: We are going to have a penthouse sweet...and he'll drive a corvet...and we will make love every single...
Zarbon: (transforms)
Bulma: KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Rensch

Yeah, I hated it in the DS version but thankfully it's not in the Wii version.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Rally

weirdadam wrote:

I know you can see the country. I used to play a lot. But people from America do it just as much.

I was really just giving him a hard time, but it's still best not to say things like that, and I pointed it out more for his sake than to stir anything up. It'd be more accurate to just say "I hate [...] people who cheat..."

Yeah, I guess you're right.

But I have only seen a few Americans do that (that's what I've seen) but still...

Like I said, I'm sorry if you found my comments offensive.

I miss having a chatroom that was always in beta.

Nintendo Network ID: --- | Twitter:

Rally

So, I'm 50/50 with this discussion.

I miss having a chatroom that was always in beta.

Nintendo Network ID: --- | Twitter:

Maxime

I don't think it's cheap, although overly laborious. It's like if someone called Wavedashing cheap. It's a glitch, but it is used to your advantage. It still is strategical and it still requires considerable amounts of skill.

Let's say I find it legitimate, but it'll ruin your D-pad. (Contrarily to Wavedashing in Smash Bros Melee, which is less damaging for your controller).

Don't let my location fool you. I'm Québécois, not Canadian.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.